Scold Fest

A Taste of Your Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Scold Fest [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] December 29, 2015  [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3] JudgeBlackjack[/CONTENTID3]

[CONTENTID4]

Mai Pov

Humans.

Such weird creatures. Why you ask simple why would you willing go to a place called school. Its full of such buffoons just like the woman currently in front of Aria and I who seems to struggling to get something they call a printer working. According to her its jammed or something but honestly would it not have been easier to write this stuff down theres a pen for crying out loud on her desk! I let out a sigh of annoyance going to say something but before I could a hand grasped mine and knew it was Aria signaling for me to calm down. Getting irritated easily was always a flaw of mine. I took in breathes as her thumb gently went back and forth over my hand to help calm me down. "Finally I'm so sorry about the delay it always happens." Came a voice as two pieces of paper came in to view with a table on them. All that time for this really I was right she could have just writ them down. "Thank you we will be leaving now." Said Aria obviously aware I was not going to speak up I was never good with strangers and nothing was going to change that. "Wait you need someone to show you around." The woman said can she not just leave us alone. Before I could say a thing Aria once again jumped in "No its fine we have friends that go here." the woman simply nods her head then opens to speak again dear god does this human ever not speak. "I'm Hyorin by the way if you need help with anything just come back here and I can help you out." She said her tone of voice polite with a friendly smile on her face. Aria smiled back at her nodding then turned to me giving me a look to do the same. I inwardly sigh before copying her actions. It really feel like shes the older sister sometimes.

Upon leaving the office we were met with the teasing smiles of our friends which were all mostly aimed at me I inwardly groaned already knowing what was coming. "I could feel your annoyance from here Mai." Teased Chaerin as walked up towards me putting her arm around me dragging me away from my baby sister. We continued to walk forward Chaerin's arm never leaving from around my neck as Daesung and herself took it upon them selves to tease me about my irritantance. I didn't respond to them my head was hung low for the most part looking at the ground trying to hide my face as they continued to tease me hoping my hair was act as protector. This continued until we reached a door to enter the main parts of the school which contained all of the students classes and more. I could suddenly feel a horrible feeling in my stomach and I wanted to run away. No. Nope. No. No way in hell. Bye. I quickly made a dash to leave but due to the people I call friends I was caught in seconds because of their mass amount of number. So unfair. "Unnie come on its new and exciting." Said Aria in a obvious attempt to calm my disgusting amount of nerves. Too many strangers nope no never. I shook my head adamantly and stood firm in my spot as the others tried to push me through the doors. Not gonna happen. "Who thought our little Maimai would back down to a bunch of little humans." Junhoe said sighing dramatically as he pushed the doors open walking out. "The big bad humans scare her Junhoe don't tease the scarred little vampire." Bobby said following after Junhoe with some of the others laughing. I pouted puffing out my cheeks and crossed my arms. Big meanies. "Okay time to stop being a big baby unnie its going to be fun I'm here if you need me." Aria said taking hold of one of my hands whilst Chaerin took hold of my other. Then before I knew it I was in front of a bunch of humans who were going back and forth from class room to class room some others simply running down the hall. I think I am going to be sick.

I want to go back to the house I need a plan but as my plan began to fall in to place it seems like Aria could see it coming as she kept a hold of my hand and only now did that Chaerin had let go off my other one. I turned my head to the left to see Chaerin being talked to by some human who looked no older than Aria. Chaerin looked bored hers armed folded against her chest the only thing letting you know she was listening was a shake of the head every now and then. Judging by the girls fallen expression it seemed she was extremely upset for reasons unknown as I didn't bother to listen. Though when Suzy jumped in snapping at the girl it had become obvious to myself and those around that she had confessed to Chaerin and Suzy being Chaerin's mate did not like that. Not one bit. It didn't take long for the girl to run away Suzy almost going after her until Chaerin took hold of her hand and pulled Suzy towards her. "Okay lets give you the tour." Said Taeyang his cold tone not going  unnoticed by Aria and I. I went to say something but the others pushed us forward gently explaining things as we went along. It didn't take long for eyes to start fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter