A Vampire's Weakness

A Taste of Your Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] A Vampire's Weakness [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] February 28, 2016  [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3] JudgeBlackjack[/CONTENTID3]

[CONTENTID4]

Mai Pov

It's officially lunch time thank God because honestly I would not have survived another a minute in that class room which is practically a prison cell with desks. Plus it did not help that I certain person who is currently standing on my left kept sending me teasing looks throughout the hours of boredom. Why? Because she figured out rather quickly I might add that I found my mate. Luckily the other two Mino and Hanbin didn't notice a thing but the fact Chaerin did causes a problem because I don't want anyone knowing we have too much at stake for me to put at risk over my mate. To my surprise however she hasn't mentioned it she could be waiting for me to bring the subject up or she herself has decided that as much as she wants to tease me with the others keeping it silent for now or forever thats an option is for the best. The four of us are currently waiting for the rest of our group and my precious baby sister who is taking her sweet time. Did something happen? Speaking of my sister here she comes with Bobby and Suzy why are the looking down to the floor what did those morons do now?

"Don't ask." Said Suzy walking up to Chaerin pulling her in to a hug and burying her face in her neck. I chuckled at the sight I don't even need to ask to know what has happened honestly they need to know not to annoy Aria. I looked at Bobby raising my eyebrows at him in a teasing manner and as he went to retort Aria gave him a glare quickly putting him in his place. I laughed once again then put my arm around Aria pulling her towards me "Calm down baby girl." I said and I hear her sigh as she ran her hand through her hair causing something to catch my eye. Was that a ring? When did she get that? "Baby girl where did you get that?" I asked taking her hand in mine so I could take a closer look. "I've always had it Sorella." She said pulling her hand away in a manner that said the topic was over. I raised my eyebrows slightly annoyed that she avoided telling the truth. "No  you haven't don't lie where did you get it?" I ask once again but this time she doesn't answer me instead Aria ignores me and begins talking to the others who just arrived. I sigh in annoyance then ask again "Where did you get it Aria?" my voice firmer than before she looks at me then says "I found it." lying again. When will she learn I can see through her. I look away from her then turn to the others whos conversations had stopped as they listened to ours I give them a look and they nod "We will be inside canteen we will save you two seats." said Bom pulling Jia with her. The others quickly following.

"The truth now Aria." I demand now the two of us alone other students sometimes walking by but not taking any notice though a certain few did point then start talking about us. If it wasn't for putting up a cold exterior so people wouldn't go near me I would have blushed and tried to hide by now. Aria didn't speak so I spoke up again "You would not have found a ring in such good condition nor a ring that looks like that did someone give it to you? I would say your mate gave it to you but-" she's blushing no it can't be. She found her mate. Aria has found her mate too. "No Aria I forbid you." I said not missing the shocked look which quickly turned in to a glare. "You cant be serious?" She asks her voice defiant. I'm sorry Aria but we can't risk it what if something happens to you what if who ever is after us uses your mate as leverage you have to ignore the pull. "I am very serious Aria do not go near them do you understand me we don't have time for you to have a love life." I said hating how my words came out. Aria looked at me upset betrayal showing in her silver eyes. "I am only doing this to protect you Aria I will take you away from here if I have to i don't care who I hurt in the process I don't care if you hate me either do you understand?" My voice rising in tone slightly something that she caught easily with her heightened sense's. "Stop treating me like a child I can take care of myself!" She shouted catching some students attention once again causing a crowd to gather she truly has a nack for this. "Do not raise your voice at me Aria Adelardi I am doing this for your safety if you want to prove to me that you are not a child then stop acting like one and do what I say." Aria glared at me and when she opened to speak once again she decided not to instead she screamed then stormed off in the  direction of her classroom.

Great first day.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter