A scary Sunggyu

Infinite's Darkest Secret... [ H I A T U S ]

"Holy cow, there's a girl sitting over there?" All four of the boys yelled making me startled.

"That's what I told you, didn't I?" The cute boy yelled.

The boy that was supposedly be Sunggyu stepped forward and patted the cute boy's head. "I'm sorry, Sungjong." He smiled and his eyes dissapeared.

*Oh my... what a cute smile!*

"L, what's the meaning about this?" He walked passed me and stood face to face with him.

"Well..." he scratched the back of his head. "She saw me doing 'it'," There was a dead silence.

"What?!" Sunggyu yelled. "H-how did she possibly see you?!" he quickly turned his head to face me and scowled.

*That dude isn't really nice...*

I found it particully quiet where the other guys stood and turned my head since I was to curious.

My heart beated faster and my blood rushed to my face.

*Why are they looking at me like that... Is there something on my face?*

"Uhmm," I stood up from the couch. "I won't tell anything about what I have seen but, I'm going home."

I almost took a step forward but was stratled at the sudden yelling.

"YOU ARE NOT GOING ANYWHERE AND SIT DOWN!"

"Chill... I'm not going anywhere..." I mumbled and sat down.

I was quiet in the room with heavy glares between Sunggyu and Myungsoo when a door suddenly creacked open.

I didn't look as I was to scared to do so.

"What is happening?" *That voice is familiar...*

"Sungyeollie-Hyung! It's terrible someone actually saw L doing his 'business'," Sungjong said.

*Sungyeollie... as in Sungyeol?" I raised my head up and was shocked.

"Sungyeol?"

"Lee ~~~~~? What are you doing here?" he shot a glare to one of the guys who was particulary quiet. "Spit it Woohyun, tell me what happened." Sungyeol himself laughed at his actions.

"Yah, I'm your Hyung you shouldn't talk to me like that!" Woohyun laughed.

"Okay guys will you shut up?!" Sunggyu yelled and the rest shut up being startled.

"How was this possible Myungsoo."

"Oh-oh he's calling L by his real name... Sunggyu-Hyung must be pissed out."

"Sungyeol!" Sunggyu shot the most deadly glare that I had ever seen in my entire lifetime.

"Sorry..." Sungyeol gulped and faced the floor while tugging into his sweater.

"I don't know that girl was suddenly standing there! I can't do anything about it!"

Sunggyu ruffled his hair voilently and growled. "What should we do about this!? This is a serious problem!?"

"Why don't you just blackmail her and make her shut up," a dude that was quiet the whole time suddenly said.

"Dongwoo..." everybody was staring at him and my eyes widened "B-b-blackmail! You guys aren't that bad, are you?" I gulped.

"Oh yes, we are." Sunggyu walked up to me and scrunced down.

"If you tell anyone about this matter then you won't have anough blood into your body and die."

I gulped again.  "Oh god..."

"Yeah, and so that I can be sure you need to come here... Every. Single. Day," Sunggyu smirked and stood back up.

"W-WHAT! But you can't do that! I have my school and work!"

Sunggyu grabbed my arm rashly and made me look into his eyes. "Like. I. Give. A. ."

"B-but why?"

"Because I say so, arraso?" I quickly nodded my head.

"Now, get home," he turned to Sungyeol who's mouth was wide open cause of the huge shock he got. "You bring her home."

"O-okay Hyung," Sungyeol nodded cutely. "Come," he waved for me to come.

I akwardly stood up and walked passed the other guys. My heart tumped loudly.

*Why must this be happening to me?* I walked further and saw the door was already wide open.

"Are you coming or not?" I heard his voice from outside.

"I-I'm coming!"