You saw that, didn't you?

Infinite's Darkest Secret... [ H I A T U S ]

His eyes were piercing through my body and his teeth were shining in the moon light.

"V-v-v-vampire!" I tripped and fell backwards on my .

The boy tossed the girl he was aside and walked in a slow tempo to me.

I scoothed back everytime he took a step closer. "W-what do you want from me! I didn't do anything!"

"Ha! You saw it, that's the biggest sin you can do..." He hissed.

I shook my head frantically. "No! I didn't saw a thing! Only how you inserted your teeth into her, how you her and tossed her aside giving her the chance to run away."

He looked back and only noticed now that she was gone.

"This is your fault..." He bendes through his knees and grabbed the collar of my shirt. "What should I do!? You just took my drink away!"

"Y-y-your drink?" I gulped. "Yes my drink! How should I go trough this night now without my daily dosis!" He pulled me in closer and our faces were just a few inches away.

*Please don't say what I thinks he's going to say!* "I'm sorry, I really am!" I closed my eyes.

"You will be the replacement arraso?" I shook my head. "P-please don't." tears formed inside my eyes.

He came in closer and widened his mouth.

His teeth were shining and a drip of blood came of.

I didn't know what I was doong as I pushed him away from me.

"Ouch! Who do you think you are!? Pushing me of like that!" His glare pierched through my body.

"Who do you think I am! I'm a person that doesn't want to be !" I turned around ready to run away but something happened in a flash.

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me back as my back is now leaning against his chest.

"Kyahh, ert someone he-" I couldn't finish and was pushed on the wall, harsly.

"Who is the ert, you were the one that was spying on me..." He whispered and came dangerously close to my neck.

I closed my eyes and prepeared myself as I knew what would happen next.

*Nothing.... is happening...*

I slowly opened one of my eyes and saw that he was in the same position like the last time I saw him.

"I've got a better idea..." He smirked and grabbed my wrist.

"Let me go!" I tried to let my hand go from his grip but he was to strong and pulled me in closer.

"I won't let you go." He said and started walking again.

*That sounded kinda... romantic...*

I looked at him as the moon shined on him. *He's so handsome... I can't believe he's evil...* I mentally slappen myself and was broken out of my thoughts as he started talking again.

"Where here." *And where is here...*

"W-what a-are you g-going t-to do to m-me?"*Curse me for stuttering!*

He smirked and opened the door. "You will see..."