Worst midday ever! Well, maybe not...

Infinite's Darkest Secret... [ H I A T U S ]

The rest of the morning went by really slowly and I was now in my last period.

*Just a few seconds till the bell will ring,* amd the bell rang soon after that.

*It was about time too.* I quickly put my stuff in my bag and tiptoed to the door.

*Please don't let her see me, please don't let her see me!* I slowly opened the door.

"~~~~ — shii!! Where do you think you're going?" I turned around to see her smirking at me.

"Uhmm....." *Think ~~~~ think!!* "....Anywhere but here..." I ran away after that.

*I'm sorry but I can't afford to be late again! And like seriously... was that the only think I could come up with...*

I ran out of the school's gate and walked to the little café where I work.

I sighed and opened the door to see the hideous face of my boss.

I stumbled backwards 'cause of her face and almost fell down but could hold onto the door on time.

"Where were you!" she yelled. "You were almost late, you're lucky that you are on time if not, you would've been fired!" she turned around and stood behind the cash register.

"Now, what are you waiting for? Get ready and work!"

I sighed and started walking to the dressing room.

*If she wasn't my boss and if I didn't need the money, I would've punched that girls face!*

I sighed and trowed my bag on the floor.

"I think I should look for a new job..."

"So you want to quit? You don't need to. You would already be fired before you can."

*Please don't say it's her* I turned around and saw my boss leaning against the door. "Well, i-i just-"

"Leave the talk for the customors you need to serve," she raised an eyebrow and left.

*The money is so not worth this, okay, it does!*

I quickly changed into my work outfit, took a deep breath and walked to the door.

*Relax ~~~~ it's just another horrible day, with a b*tch as your boss, at work.* I took, again, a deep breath and turned the door knob as you could hear a loud click sound coming from it and a peeping noise as I opened it.

"Finally, it was about time!" my boss said with her witch-like voice.

*Here goes the start of a terrible afternoon...*

The day past by soon with the usual pushing, yelling and nagging and it soon became close up time.

"Will you serve the last customer, I will go already," she tossed me her keys and I could barely catch it. *Tsshh, it almost hit my head and not even a sorry... Aishh, rude people!*

"You can go." *And I won't mind it at all.*

"Okay! Thank you and bye!" she showed a big fake smile, put on her coat and slammed the door behind her.

I shook my head. *What a lazy boss.* I sighed and walked to the last customer that was still waiting to be serverd.

I couldn't see his face as he was to engrossed in reading the menu.

I walked up to the table and grabbed my note book and pen. "I'm Lee ~~~~ and I'll be your waitress tonight, can I take your orders?" I looked up from the notebook and my heart made a hard thump noise.

*Those eyes, those cheeks, those lips, and that y co-*

"Uhmm... I would like to have a capuchino please." *That voice is heavinly too!*

"Okay, would you like some cheese cake with that too?"

He showed me a sweet but sad smile. I don't know why but, that smile is buggin me. I don't like it. "Yes, please."

I wrote down the order and showed him a warm smile. "Okay, your order will be done soon." I turned around on my heels and walked to the counter.

*A cheese cake and a capuchino, was it? Oh well whatever.* I grabbed a plate with cheese cake and waited for the capuchino to be done.

-DING- I grabbed the cup and the cheese cake and brought him his order. "Here you go and enjoy." I wanted to walk away but a hand grabbing my wrist stopped me.

My heartbeat fasten and my blood rushed to my face.. "W-what are y-you doing?"

"Sit and eat with me. I can't possibly eat this alone." I stared at the huge cheese cake and ten at the smiling boy.

*I can't, I'm at work... but, it's cheese cake... my favorite!* "Uhhh... a few bites wont hurt." I sat down at the chair amd grabbed the fork.

The boy smiled sweetly this time. "I'm Sungyeol by the way."

"Nice to meet you Sungyeol!" *Maybe just maybe, isn't this day to bad...*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you like this chapter !! ^^

Please comment and subscribe! >.<