Like a scene from a movie

Infinite's Darkest Secret... [ H I A T U S ]

We sat there, staring into the others eyes.

I came back to my senses when Sungyeol sipped from his drink. *Aishh what am I doing...* I porred into the cheese cake and took a big bite.

*Hmmmm, this is heaven!* I closed my eyes and enjoyed the taste.

I blushed when I heard him chuckling. "I-I'm sorry, I shouldn't be eating this. Afterall, it's your money."

He shook his head and smiled. "It's fine, I don't mind." I doubted his words at first but shrugged it of. "If you say so then I won't pass it..."

The rest of the time was in silence. Sungyeol drinking his drink. Me porring into the cake and sometimes eating it.

*It's just like a scene from a movie...* I blushed and hid my head low.

*This is so akward...*

"~~~~ – ah?" "YES!" He widened his eyes and clearly looked taken aback. "Ahh, sorry. Continue." I blushed and he chuckled.

"It's fine. I thought it was kinda... cute." My heart made a loop. *Me cute...* He cleared his troath. "Back onto the question, do you believe in magic? Vampires and that sort of stuff?"

I raised an eyebrow. "Why would you ask such a thing?" 

He shrugged his shoulders. "Nothing really, just wanted to know." 

"Well, I personally think that vampires and such things don't exist." I took another bite and leaned on the chair. "I only believe things that I can see."

He plainly nodded his head and went back to drinking.

*He  really is a cutie! Just then, when he shrugged his shoulders.... Oh god how cute!* 

I took another bite of the cake and another and another...

*Hmm, that's weird...* I glanced at the plate. *It's empty...*

"Uhmm, Sungyoel... shii?" "Yes, what is it." 

"Well, I think I... ate your cake."

He chuckled. "Of course I knew you ate it."

I rubbed the back of my neck. "That's not what i meant, like, I ate it all." I pointed to the plate. "None is left..."

"Ohh... It's fine." He smiled and looked at his watch. "I need to go now." He stood up and I stood up with him.

"Ahh, sure." He grabbed his wallet and wanted to pay but I stopped him.

"You don't need to pay." I smiled. "It's on the house." *Boss will kill me for this, but, what she can't see, she can't know.*

He smiled softly. "Thank you." I shook my head. "It's fine."

"I will go then." "Ahh, okay." 

He walked to the door, he waved and then left the café. 

"Aaaahhhhh, I'm so tired!!" I leaned on the counter. "Today was so tiring... I need a nap!" 

I sighed and walked to the dressing room. *I quickly get dressed and go home.* 

I took a quick look at the café and sighed. "See you tomorrow." I put the lamp off and closed the door.

I looked to the moon that was high on the sky and leaned on the closed door. *What did I do the have such a terrible life...*

I sighed again and walked off with my hands in my pocket.

*Let's go home quickly.* 

I walked and walked. *Sungyeol... he was... reall nice, but, why the question about magic...? He's so weird..*

I walked further and a shock fell down my spine when I suddenly heard some loud scream into this quiet night.

"What is that..."  

I took one step further and looked inside the alley that I thought I heard it from.

My eyes widened, my heart beat quickened and my face went pale.

A guy was someone's neck...

I slowly walked back but accidently borke a branch. *...*

"You saw that, didn't you?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Hope you like it! ^^

Please comment and subcribe! >,<