Worst morning ever!

Infinite's Darkest Secret... [ H I A T U S ]

~No One's POV~

The sun shined through ~~~~ curtains. She turned from side to side wanting to sleep some more, but the sun won.

"GOD! Why can't I have a peachfull day and sleep till how late I want for once!" ~~~~ hissed while she kicked her sheets of her and stood up.

"Aish... I've got such a headache," ~~~~ ruffled her hair and picked up her alarm clock.

Her eyes widened and a sweat trickled down her face. "..."

~~~~ tossed her alarm clock to her bed and slammed the door from her bedroom open.

"I'm going to be late!!" She yelled and ran to the bathroom.

She brushed her teeth, combed her hair and ate her breakfeast in a hurry.

*How much time do I have now?* ~~~~ packed her bag and rushed to the door.

 *Just 10 minutes! I won't make that!* ~~~~ slammed the door open and started running as fast as she could.

~~~~ stopped to take a deep breath and looked around her.

The normally packed street was now empty. ~~~~ took a look at her watch again. *Aiyaah, just 3 more minutes! I wont make that in time!*

~~~~ was already in her position so that she could start running again when something buzzed inside her pocket. *My phone...*

*Who has such bad timing!* ~~~~ sighed and opened her phone. *Of course... It's from Miyoung...*

 ~~~~ didn't bother reading it and just ran further.

~~~~ sighed in relief when she saw the gate of her school. *Thank god it's open!*

~~~~ ran with all her might and just made it while the gate slowly closed behind her.

 The bell rang soon after that and every student that was still on the campus walked to the main building.

*A miracle! I made it! It's a miracle!* ~~~~ grinned and also walked to the main building like the other students.

~Your POV~

I was walking down the hallway and sighed. *So much exercise early in the morning isn't good for me.* I leaned on the wall and inhaled a deep breath.

I closed my eyes and went into my own little world.

*I'm so tired... I want to sleep...* -Ding Dong!- the second bell rang, meaning that all students shoukd be in the classroom by now.

"Oops..." I opened my eyes and ran to the classroom where I already should have been. *This is like litterly the worst morning of my life!*

I slammed the door while panting open.

I looked into the classroom and blushed as I saw everyone looking at me.

"~~~~ – shii," my head turned to her.

"Deh, seonsaengnim!" I showed a small, fake smile.

"Well..."

"Well what?" seonsaengnim raised an eyebrow.

"I overslept..." I looked down on the floor being scared what her reaction would be.

"You overslept... That's the fifth time this semester, you know what that means. You've got detention."

"Detention! What no! I have..." *... got a job you know!? I cant be late!*

"You have got what?"

"Nothing seonsaengnim..." I sighed.

"Good, what are you waiting for... sit down."

I walked to my seat and sat down next to my best friend Miyoung that was now laughing her off.

"Shut up!" I hissed. "You know I can get fired if I get late again!"

*This is the worst morning ever!*

~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry for the boring first chapter but please bear with me!

It will become interesting later! I promise!

Please comment and subscribe for the people who didn't yet!! >.<