Pecks?!!!! (Special Chapter)

My Gorgeous Ice Lady ♥♡♥♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi guys! Here is the second chapter! But it is long not short XDv Mianhae! NP = Now Playing    SFM = Song For the Moment  Italics - English Convos      Bold - Japanese Convos

 

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

Third Person's POV

 

DexTae

 

 Two cars are driving at the same route.The car where Taeyeon is sitted is the one who is already near the destination. The leader feels awkward to Dexter because of her hug before. And Dexter's quiteness is not helping at all because of the same reason. He feels so awkward. But everytime the light turns red,Dexter takes a short glance at Taeyeon,smiling while admiring the kid leader. Feeling that someone is looking at her,she suddenly turned her head and met Dexter's unreadable stare. They lockened the gaze for a while then the light suddenly turns green. Dexter brought his attention back on the roa3d while Taeyeon looked at the window awkwardly. Dexter turned the radio on and the music fits perfectly..

 

NP: Passenger Seat by Stephen Speaks

 

"Look at her I have to smile,as we go driving for awhile

 

her her blowing in the open window of my car and

 

as we go I see the lights watch them glimmer in her eyes,,,,"

 

 "Uhhmm,so how close are you and Jessica?" Dexter asked trying to erase the awkward atmosphere. "We were bestfriends at the same time sisters. We are really close but that bastard CEO of ours kicked her out of the group. ." Taeyeon said sadly and Dexter just looked at her. 'She is really sad for Jessica. I feel sorry for her.' Dexter thought. "Harrold told me that Jessica always miss you guys too. She always plays your song Divine." he said and thankfully it lighten up her mood. 

 

Taeyeon fell asleep at the car. Dexter examined her face. Her medium blonde hair,tantalizing eyes,sharp pointed nose and pink lips. 'This girl is perfect. Only her height is the exception.' He laughed at his own thought and went off the car. Dexter opened the door for her and woke her up. "We are now here." he said. Taeyeon just nodded and thanked him. When Taeyeon got off the car,Dexter suddenly pecked her left cheek and hurriedly went to the car and drove off quickly,leaving the dumbfounded Taeyeon. ',why did I kiss her?' Dexter thought. 'What the hell was that?' Taeyon thought then went to their dorm when she regained her consciousness.

 

==========================================================================================================================================

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter