Press Conference

My Gorgeous Ice Lady ♥♡♥♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Helllo! Good Day Everyone. Here is the next chapter....... =)         NP = Now Playing        SFM = Song For the Moment           Italics - English Convos                Bold - Japanese Convos

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Harrold's POV

 We are now on our way to the Gates Hotel which is owned by me. Jessica's press conference will be held there. Of course,the people don't know that I am the owner but I am the phantom CEO of Gates Empire. We are on our way and I and Seulyeon notice that Jessica is really nervous. Her hands were shaking. Seulyeon is here because she will be Jessica's manager.

 "Hey Jessica. Don't be too nervous. We already practiced it last night right? It is all the possible questions that the paparazzi will ask you," I said. She just smiled at me. "But I can't help it Harry. It is my first time appearing in front of media after a few days," she replied. I just smiled at her told her to relax hersel first for her to be able to answer the questions. After some minutes,we already arrived at the hotel. Of course I made it elegant and grand by the designs. We entered the place and thankfully the reporters are not there yet. We will let the paparazzi enter at 8 pm. It is still 7:45. We entered the room at the backstage while Seulyeon is patching things up outside. I used the time to examine Jessica for a while. I ordered her to just wear something casual and she is pretty in these clothes.

 I was examined her for a while. She is....perfection. While I am looking at her,she suddenly looked at me and we stare at each other for a while. "Ms. Jung an Mr. Gates,I am sorry to interrupt your lovey-dovey scene but it is already time to go out," Seulyeon said formally but teasingly. Jessica held her head down to hind her blushing while I just scratch the back of my neck. "Shut up Seulyeon. Let us go now Jessica," I said then wear my shades on. I will pretend as a bodyguard because it is much safer for me,and for her. We already went out and flashes of camera welcomed us outside. I let Jessica sit at the chair beside Seulyeon while I am just beside her standing. She have the confidence in her face to hide her nervousness. I smiled at her and we proceeded.

 Jessica's POV

 I am really nervous as hell right now. Thank God I have Seulyeon and Harry beside me. I just hid my nervou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter