The Olympians

My Gorgeous Ice Lady ♥♡♥♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Italics - English       Bold = Japanese       NP = Now Playing       SFM = Song For The Moment

=============================================================================

Harrold's POV

 I am now heading to the place where we usually meet here in Korea. I left Jess to Seulyeon for a while. I went to the place and greeted by the bouncers. I just nodded then made my way to the room. Simon saw me and greeted me with a smile and hug. The others did the same way. I ordered them to sit down for us to talk. I noticed they are all complete. Thanks to Simon.

 

 "So why did you call us after a long time Harry?" Selena asked. I just smiled. "I need all of your help guys. I need to protect someone." I answered. "Who is it?" James asked. "And why?" Andrea added. "It is Jessica Jung." I said. All of them immediately looked at me. "The ex-member of Girls' Generation?" Ella questioned me."Yes,that's her." "And how did you know that gorgeous lady?" David asked that earned a glare from Ella. Oh,yes they got married 2 years ago and now have a baby. "Long story guys. To make it short,I saved her then took her to my place. She's now staying with me." I replied. "WOW! You brought a girl in your place? Nice one!" Brix said with malice. "Shut up Brix! Now care to tell us the reason we need to help her?" Gabrielle said. "She is being hunted by the underground. I heard from my spy about it. All the other black gangs are also searching for her." Simon answered for me.

  "Okay,but why?" Jenny questioned me this time. "We still don't know. That is why I need all of your help. I know all of you can help me." I responded. "Last question,why are you helping her?" Reidar asked and I just sighed. I still don't know the answer. "Maybe he just don't want an innocent girl to die." Krizzi my cousin, said this time. I just smiled then nodded. "So any plans now Harry?"James asked. I told them about the deal. "I am planning to bring 2 of her members to her." I uttered. "I'll help you with that." Ella said then called someone.

 "Hello,is this Girls' Generation manager? Uhm,yeah this is Stella. I just want to inquire about the schedule of the girls so I can know when can we meet and talk about the re-making of Catch Me If You Can." I looked at David with shocked face. He just laughed and said "She became a director for music videos of Kpop stars. That made her well-known for every companies." I just nodded then turned back my attention to Ella. "Okay Harry. He said the only ones that are free for tomorrow are Tiffany and Taeyeon after their guesting on a variety show with Seohyun. After that,Seohyun has a practice for a musical that is why only the two of them can go. At 11 am,the staping will end." she said. 

  "Thank you so much,Aphrodite."I said and she just raised her thumbs up. "You still remember her codename? What about us?" Brix dramatically stated and faked sobbing while hugging Gabrielle who just pushed his face. I laughed at them. So he still likes Gabrielle. "Of course I still remember all of your codename. Especially your feelings for Artemis,Hermes." I that made him blush. "Yah! You are really the same. Just like  years ago." Dexter said. I just laughed and suddenly remembered when I chose our names before.

 

Flashback 6 years ago:

"Hey Harry! What will be our codenames so the enemies will not find us?" Simon asked. "I already have the groups name and our names one by one. Look at this." I said and gave him the paper. The others are still sitting. "Simon,just say them for us." Jenny ordered. "Our group name will be 'Olympian Squad'. 

Harry-Zeus                                        

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter