Explanation(DexTae and ChrisFany)

My Gorgeous Ice Lady ♥♡♥♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello! Here is the next update! =D   Thanks for subscribing: 2ne1_4_ever_BJ,YongsorXoKryber,dibiskaistan,Jiwook,Faiqahkrystal!   SFM = Song For the Moment    NP = Now Playing   Italics - English Convos    Bold - Japanese Convos

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Christian's POV

 Dexter and I are now sitting at the living room here in SNSD's dorm with a tall girl glaring at us. If I am not immune to Jessie's glares,I admit I will be scared at her glares. She glares like Jessica. Anyway,we are in this position with a girl burning a hole in our heads for God knows how long. Thank Christ,the two goddesses already arrived. Tiffany sat beside me on the couch while Taeyeon sat beside Dexter on the next chair beside him.

 "Soooo....since everyone is here,care to explain me WHAT THE HELL REALLY HAPPENED?!" Yoona said with emphasis on the last words. "And you two bastards! Who are  you two?" she added. "Okay! Okay! I am Christian Dobereiner half-British,half-German while that guy is Dexter Morgan,half-American and half-French. We are your unnies friends..." I said that made her frown. "Wait! I know both of you!!!" she suddenly eclaimed that made Dex and I shocked while Tiffany and Taeeon just look down when Yoona smirked at them. Wait,are they blushing?

 "Don't you dare IM YOONA!!!" Tiffany said but Yoona just showed her alligator smile to Tiffany. "You are the one that pecked Taeyeon-unnie right?" she said after she pointed her finger on Dexter. "Yah Im Yoona! HAJIMA!!!(Stop)" Taeyeon shouted while keeping her head down to hide her blush. Dexter just scratched the nape of his neck because he is embarrased.

 "And I believe you are the one that Tiffany unnie pecked!" she said then pointed her finger at me like a detective. "Yes,but actually she did more than that last night,"I said then winked at Tiffany after I said that. She just hid her blush with your cheeks. "What are you talking about?" Taeyeon said and I just smirked at all of them. Dexter and I had an eye contact for a second. We can communicate through our eyes. He just smirked at my evil plan.

 "Actually Taeyeon,you did the same last night,"Dexter said while grinning at Taeyeon that made her blush. Yoona suddenly barged in the conversation. "WAIT! WHAT DO YOU MEAN??!! SO YOU GUYS? ARGHHHH!!! WHY DID YOU DO IT IN OUR DORM? YOU CAN JUST DO IT IN HOTELS OR THEIR HOMES UNNIE!!!" she shouted that made Dex and I laughed while the other girls glared at her then at us.

 “What is so funny oppas?” Yoona said that made the girls glare at her again. Are they jealous or what? “Yah unnies! I will not take them away from you! Especially if you these oppas will be the father of your future children,”Yoona said again

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter