First Day of the Deal

My Gorgeous Ice Lady ♥♡♥♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi guys! Sorry if it took so long before I can update again…. But here it is! Thanks for the Surbscribers  ^___^

NP = Now Playing       SFM = Song For the Moment     Italics = English Convos  Bold = Japanese Convos

*****************************************************************************

Jessica’s POV

 I woke up next morning hearing some loud music. Because of the deal,I will stay there for two more days. He lets me sleep in his own bed while he sleeps on the couch in the living room. I totally disagreed about it at first but he insisted. There’s nothing I could do. When I went outside his room,I saw him dancing in the kinetic machine. There are also some play stations. There is also drum mania and guitar hero. He is dancing to Chris Brown’s Fine China. Now,where did he get all of these?

 He approached me after the song and greeted me. “Good morning Jessica! So,eat your breakfast first then join me after.” he said while smiling. “Okay,by the way just call me Sica or Jess.” I replied. “Okay gorJESS” he said then winked at me. Omo what was that? “Ahh… uhmmm… Where did you get all of these?” I asked him. “It is a secret” he said with his oh so handsome  wink again.  I quickly walked to the kitchen to hide my blushing face. I put the dishes in the sink and washed them after I ate. When I went to the living room again,I saw him choosing a song from the kinetic machine. Then the music plays.

NP: Mr. Mr. by Girls’ Generation

“Let’s go! Mwol geokjeonghaneunde neon

dwaetgo mwoga tto duryeounde?

jeago tto jaeda neujeobeoryeo uh-uh-“

 

“Yah! Why did you play that?” I shouted while sitting on the couch. He is just laughing while following the steps of the song. I aalso laughed when he imitate the steps because he looks like a dummy. “Neon meoreun cheok,nuneul gamneun. ..You bad bad bad boy,you’re so bad…” he sang my part playfully that made me laugh my hard. “C’mon Jess join me in the chorus!” he said while pulling me to in front of the screen. We danced happily until the end of the song.

“You know Harry,the music video of that song is my last appearance as a part of Girls’ Generation. I really miss being on stage, also my members.” I said as I remember my members. I can feel tears stream down my face again. “Shhhh…It’s okay Jess. Don’t cry anymore. “ he said.

 

Harry’s POV

 She really misses her group.  Aish,why did I even play that song? I am really an idiot. “Hey,stop crying now. Why don’t we just play some other games? Like the Guitar Hero and Drum Mania?” I asked to brighten up her mood. “I don’t think I am not in the mood now Harry. I will just stay in the room.” she answered. What should I do? I need to make her happy today but she became sad. I am really a babo. Come on Harry,think of an idea to let her stay with you.

“Jessica-noona,pweeeaaase stay with Harry. Play with meeee…” I said while us

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter