Meeting the Bestfriends

My Gorgeous Ice Lady ♥♡♥♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi guys! Here’s the update ^________________^ Apollo is Christian and Dionysus is Dexter.

NP = Now Playing       SFM = Song For the Moment     Italics = English Convos Bold = Japanese Convos

*************************************************************************************

Tiffany’s POV

 We are here at KBS studio and our taping for Hello Counselor has already ended. TTS is here because we are promoting our new song “Holler.” We are here talking with the MC’s and staffs. We became close to them because it is already our third time being a guest in here.

“Since we are not filming,can I ask a question?” Yeongja unniesaid,breaking the silence. “Of course unnie. What is it?” Seohyun answered. “Did Girls’ Generation fight with Jessica?” she asked. There was a long silence after that. “Yes we did and we didn’t explain everything to her. The worst thing is she is nowhere to be found and everyone is assuming that she is already dead.” Taeyeon replied and sadness can be noticed in her voice.

 “After she heard the news,she just ran away that day. We can’t explain to her. I didn’t know that it will turn out like this.” I said and tears start streaming down my face. “Aish,why did ask that kind of question?” Chanu oppa said to Yeongja unnie. I noticed that Seohyun is also breaking down into tears right now. Taeyeon just hugged our maknae because she is the most fragile in our group. “It is okay oppa,” she said. Suddenly,Dongyup oppa interrupts.

 “Her body is not yet found right? So don’t lose hope. Maybe she is still alive.” Dongyup oppa said. I just sighed then Seohyun talks again. “They are assuming that the body is at the bottom of the river. It is all my fault. I didn’t explain anything to her. I am her best friend but I left her in the dark.” I said and started sobbing. Taeghyun oppa just hugged me and comforted me. Just then,Seohyun’s phone rang.

“Ne oppa.Arasso.” she said then faced us. “Unnies,manageroppa said that he will bring me first to the practice then he will come back to fetch you. Just wait for him in the parking lot because my practice venue is just near.” Seohyun said and we just nodded. We went to the parking lot and waited for our manager to return. Taeyeon and I are the only ones left. The black van near us suddenly opened and revealed two guys in black. We tried to scream but it is too late because they already held our mouth. They dragged us to the van.

 “Drive to the place.” the guy beside Taeyeon said. “Who are you? WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO ME???!!!” I said to my loudest voice. The guy beside Taeyeon put his hands on his ears and said “Could you please shut up? I am not deaf not to hear what yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter