Life is a Gift

Frozen [On Hold]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since a new year is starting, i decided that i should share this little piece of story that i found with all of you. This is NOT part of the story. When i read this, i realised that we should all think twice before opening our mouth, we should consider other peoples feelings more, we should make the most of our own lives. I hope all of you reading this would take this little story as a lesson on how to improve oneself, and turn for the better. But at the same time, i hope we all learn to appreciate what we all had. Appreciate the fact that we are so much luckier than many people out there in the same world.
If any of you are facing any right now, feel free to come speak to me. (I do not give a damn what race, gender, ual orientation, religion, dogs, or cats you are, and those who do.) I hope to become your friend, and i am telling you right now that YOU MATTER! Drop by a message, private or non-private, and i will reply you in the quickest time possible. Because i am very sure that i can understand you, for i have gone through many things as well, like ostracism and being suddenly kicked out of my group of people whom i called friends before. I have many fears as well, but then again everyone has. But to those dealing with those s, channel your inner goodness, and ignore those es because we ain't gonna have time dealing with those peasants. It DOES NOT matter so long as you find the right people to talk to. I am lucky enough to have a best friend whom helped me overcome those days when i cry myself to sleep. This is me ranting, but i just wanted to tell you all that YOU ARE NOT ALONE. So please don't keep everything to yourself because one day you might not be able to contain everything and explode. Literally. And if it makes you feel better, i am just a mere stranger whom you can talk and rant to, and who can understand what you feel.
With this, i wish all of you a fruitful year ahead! May all you dreams come true! And LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST! Do not waste it away! (for i may cry. I'm a very sensitive person.)

(Credits to the right

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter