Fifth Case

School Detective
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

July 17, Friday

 

Like any other day (except for weekends), Taeyeon was in her office with her friends.

Tiffany: “Hey Taetae, you know how to solve a Sudoku puzzle?” she asked Taeyeon while she was searching for something inside her bag.

Taeyeon: “Yeah, why?”

Tiffany: “Try solving this for me?” she gave a piece of paper that has a Sudoku puzzle printed in it.

Yoona: “Sudoku? What’s that?”

Taeyeon: “Care to explain it for that dummy for me Tiff?”

Yoona: “Yah!”

Tiffany: “Sure, it’s a puzzle in which the players insert the numbers from 1 to 9 into a grid consisting of nine squares subdivided into a further nine smaller squares. But, in every row, column and the blocks surrounded by thicker lines, you can only write in one of each number.”

Yoona: “Okay… so it’s not food?”

Yuri: “Yah! Im yoona! Can you stop thinking about food for once?!”

In less than one minute, Taeyeon already solve the puzzle.

Taeyeon: “This one is easy.”

Tiffany: “How can you finish it this fast? It took me the whole to finish this.”

Taeyeon: “Cause I’m a genius.”

After some minutes of chatting, a blonde opened the office’s door.

The unknown Blonde: “Is Taeyeon inside here?”

Taeyeon was shocked as she saw the blonde. She quickly went over to the door and hugged the blonde.

Taeyeon: “You’re back Sica!”

Jessica: “I miss you so much Taengoo-ah”

Taeyeon: “I miss you too. But, why are you here? Aren’t you supposed to be in America?”

Jessica: “I came back to settle something and I’ll be going back after days.”

Taeyeon: “Oh okay”

Yoona & Yuri: “Welcome back Sica”

Tiffany: “May I ask who you are?” she asked. ‘How can she just hug taetae like that? And why did she hug her?’ she thought.

Jessica: “Let me introduce myself. I’m Jesssica, Jessicaa Jung. How about you, what’s your name?”

Tiffany: “I’m Tiffany”

Jessica: “Nice to meet you Tiffany.”

Tiffany: “Nice to meet you too.”

Taeyeon: “She’s my long life best friend Tiff. We’ve know each other for as long as we can remember. But since a few years ago, Jessica went moved back to America to study over there.”

Tiffany: “You two must’ve missed each other then.” She said to both Jessica and Taeyeon.

Taeyeon: “Yup! You don’t know how much I’ve missed her.” She said to Tiffany as she kisses Jessica’s cheek.

‘She even kissed on her cheeks. What’s next, her lips?!’ Tiffany thought to herself.

Yoona: “Stop it already guys. By the way, did you bring any snacks back from America Jessi?”

Jessica: “Your mind only has food huh.”

Yoona: “How did you know?”

Taeyeon: “It’s pretty obvious yoong”

Jessica: “Neverm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter