chapter 29

arrangedmarriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(double update rear earlier chapter first)

 Jaejoong entered his mother in law’s room and sat on his bed.

“jae-ah you must be tired right have a bath okey you will feel better , I brought some cloths for you….here wear it…”he offered the cloths to him….

jae took the cloths and went inside the bathroom…

Jaejoong lied on the bed….and leetuek sat beside him and starts caressing his head….

“jae baby….welcome to our life dear….i am so happy that you are a part of our family now…..”leeteuk kissed his head…

“thank you for accepting me and loving me mommy….”jaejoong said sweetly…

“oh angel you are so cute no wonder Yunho is so impatient to be with you…..”leeteuk teased the blushing bride…

“have you seen his face when I said that you will stay in my room….oh my….that was hilarious…”leeteuk laughed….and jae’s cheeks turned more red…

“now sleep for a while I will wake you up after few ours ok…and then you can go to your Yunho…..”leeteuk said and got up…..

On the other side frustrated Yunho sitting on the chair and started cursing his fate……he is a married man and has a beautiful wife but see his fate he has to stay away from his wife….his mom is so cruel…

Just then yoochun junsu and changmin entered his room with many bags in their hands….

“Yunho hyung……..”changmin called his hyung to get his attention…

“what…..let me rest….what are you guys doing in my room with that stuff…..”Yunho enquired…

“Yunho hyung this is for your wedding night….we have to decorate your room…..”our sweet junsu answered…

“hmmm….okey…then do your work….dont disturb me….i just need my wife …..”Yunho pouted…

“if you want your wife soon then get out of this room and go rest in the guest room till we finish….”yoochun commanded him…

“what…n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter