chapter 15

arrangedmarriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

jung family along with the kim family reached jung’s guest house….the house was located near the sea….

“finaly we are in jeju” said changmin cutely….holding yunho’s arm….yunho smiled seeing exited changmin..

“ok everyone…. Hear Room arrangements….siwon and his wife will have the one room, yunho you will share your room with hyungjoong…yoochun and junsu will have their own room…and changmin you and jaejoong will share your room….” Said kangin…

“YE….. i will share room with jae noona….”changmin left yunho’s side and hugged jaejoong tightly…

“ok then….everyone go to your rooms….”said leeteuk in a commanding voice…

FEW HOURS LATER….

Leeteuk, kangin, siwon and heechul were having tea….

“I think we should start the wedding preparation after we go back to seoul….” Siwon said

“hmmm….hardly 3 months are left…” said kangin

“we have to plan a huge wedding…..we have to look for a best wedding planner out there in Korea”  said leeteuk..

“I will design both bride and groom’s cloths…. I want my baby to wear the best dress” said heechul..

“sure heechul….we know as a mother you have so much dreams for jaejoong’s  wedding” leeteuk hold heechul hands…

“don’t worry heechul-ah…. Yunho and jaejoong’s wedding will be the best wedding  .”

“thank you…” smiled heechul.

“ it was the huge shock for me seeing changmin in dress…”said heechul and siwon node to that,,,

“our family spoiled him too much heechul-ah…he is nineteen…I has to learn all this things… .” said leeteuk..

“I know the feeling leeteuk-ah….” Said heechul…

“ummm….i …I wanted….to..ask you something….”said heechul becoming nervous,,,

“ok…go on heechul-ah” said leeteuk…

“ummm….actually……we…me and siwon” heechul looked at siwon…

“actually kangin-ah…..we like your family….we are so fortunate that our jaejoong will be a part of this family…” kangin and leeteuk looked at siwon …

“we want changmin for our hyungjoon…”finaly heechul said it….

Kangin and leeteuk looked at each other….didnt know what to say…they both liked hyungjoon…..he is a very hard working guy….they knew that hyungjoon is capable of taking care of changmin….

“we are not expecting your answer right now….pleas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter