chapter 23

arrangedmarriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kangin and leeteuk made an appointment with mr.kim next day…they both were very excited to make junsu their  daughter in law….the boy has changed yoochun in just few weeks….

 

Mr.kim was waiting for kangin and leeteuk in  his office…wondering why the couple suddenly decided to meet for talk….

His secretary informed him that kangin and leeteuk has arrived  and he told her to bring them to his office…

Leeteuk and kangin entered into his office with a smile and both kangin and mr.kim shook hands…

“hello mr.jung….nice to meet you…please have a seat…”mr.kim said…

“thank you mr.kim….sorry for the short notice visit….we really wanted to speak with you on a very important matter…”kangin said…

 

“mr.kim you might know about our company and our family…”

“yes…of course….who does not know about the jung company and family….your company is the biggest company of Asia mr.jung…”mr.kim said…

 

“we have 3 sons…yunho the eldest son and yoochun and our youngest son changmin…”mr kangin said…mr.kim nod his head..

“actually our son yoochun saw your son junsu in the party and he fell in love with him…”leeteuk said..

Mr.kim was shocked…trying to understand what the couple wants to say…

“so we are here to ask junsu’s hand in marriage for our son yoochun…”leeteuk said softly…praying that mr.kim will understand and agree for it…

Mr.kim tried to process what he heard in his brain…mr.jung’s son wants to marry his baby son…he was puzzled….getting his son married to the jung’s son is really a honour…

But his baby is little young for that…and he has to ask his son and wife before he take any decision…

Seeing puzzled look on mr.kim face leeteuk said

“we don’t want your answer right now….you can take your time and think over it…and you can contact us and tell your decision….”

“and please don’t hesitate to say no….its your child’s life and if you think that yoochun is not good for him you can say so….we will understand your worries mr.kim….be frank and tell us what you decide “ said kangin

“now excuse us mr.kim….we leave now….thank you for giving us time…”kangin gain shook hands with mr.kim and the couple left…

 

Mr kim thought deeply

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter