chapter 16

arrangedmarriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yunho was waiting for jaejoong….the family was asleep after having dinner….

“what if jaejoong forgot about the meeting .” yunho thought..jaejoong is shy and meeting like this might be inappropriate for him…

Yunho was about to leave and go to his room….he walked towards the stairs immersed in his thoughts bumped into someone….

“ouch….” A cute voice was heard ….taking yunho out from his thoughts….

“JAEJOONG?......” yunho saw jaejoong wearing a cute pink night gown standing in front of him….

“lower your voice everyone is sleeping….” Said jaejoong in slow voice…

“ohh…s.sorry…..i was shocked seeing you here….i thought you might have forgotten about it…” said jaejoong…..

“NO….i did not….i was waiting for Minnie to sleep….” Said jaejoong quickly and then he blushed…

“ok….thank you for coming jaejoong-ah…” yunho said in slow voice looking at jaejoong’s red face…

Yunho then placed his hands on jaejoongs face…caressing the soft skin…looking directly in jaejoong’s beautiful doe eyes….

He slowly dropped his hands on jaejoong’s shoulders…then his hand slide slowly…and yunho interlock  their fingers…. A shiver ran through jae’s body….

Yunho saw necklace  on jaejoong’s neck….yunho slowly touched the necklace….

“its looking so beautiful on you….” yunho said…

Yunho and jaejoong sat on the floor…still holding hands…

Yunho caressed jaejoong’s ring finger…..jaejoong’s engagement ring was shining because of moon light….

“I cant wait to make you mine…” yunho expressed his thought….

Jaejoong looked down blushing…oh god his hubby is so desperate to marry him…..

“jaejoong-ah what are you thinking…” yunho asked .

“huh….n.nothing….only 3 months are remaining for the wedding…” said jaejoong..

“I know…..but still is so far….you know three months means 90 days, 2160 hours…..” complained yunho..

Jaejoong laughed watching yunho’s childish side……

“what….you..you are laughing…go I will not talk to you…” yunho turner his head to other side…

“am sorry….i just found your childish side cute……please don’t be mad on me…” jaejoong tried to turn yunho’s head by his hand….

Yunho smiled secretly….but still acted mad….

“please yunho-ah…am sorry….” Jaejoong said in slow voice almost crying…. Yunho quickly turned his head..

“hey….baby…I was just kidding….am sorry…please don’t cry…”yunho panicked…

Jaejoong’s sad face become red when yunho called him baby….yunho lifted his head and again said sorry and he kissed jaejoong’s forehead…..

“its ok” jaejoong replied….

“you know today…moon is so jealous of me…” yunho looked at the moon..

“why?”

“hmm…. Because I have most beautiful thing in my arms…more beautiful than the moon itself…” yunho said placing his hands on jaejoong’s shoulders hugging him …

Jaejoong hit yunho’s chest….blushing..

“am not…there are peoples more beautiful than me….”

“but for me….you are the worlds most beautiful human .”jaejoong smiled placing his face on yunho’s chest…..and closed his eyes…..

Yunho starred at his bride’s beautiful face…….

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter