Hello

Fanxing/Kray Drabbles

Hello


The day is not going well for Yifan. 

He’s sure he failed that Calculus test because he woke up thirty minutes late causing him to start his test forty minutes later than everybody else. He should not have listened to Lu Han. He should not have gone to the football team’s party last night. He should not have gone and drank too much because then he would not have woken up late and with a really bad hangover.

His next class is not until later in the afternoon so he decides to go back to his room for the mean time and get some sleep. And hopefully wake up in time to get to his class.

He’s surprised though when he sees a lump on his bed. He was in a hurry this morning that he didn’t notice that there was another body on his bed. All that was going through his head was how he was already so late, abandoning taking a shower by just throwing his clothes from yesterday and gargling.

He stays frozen on the entryway while his brain tries to make sense of everything.

Now that he is more aware and his brain is clear of numbers and formulas, he realizes that the shirt he is wearing is too small and too tight for his body. When he looks down on the floor he sees his shirt lying on top of grey sweatpants that isn’t his.

Suddenly the lump on the bed moves and arms stretch out of his white blanket. Then the covers are drawn down to reveal a brunette who Yifan knows is completely even if only his chest is revealed at the moment.

He is not so mad at Lu Han anymore and he doesn’t regret going to the party when he remembers that he was officially introduced to the new Chinese student from the dance department.

The boy on the bed rubs his eyes and yawns and Yifan can’t help the little skip of his heart beat at how cute he is. When the boy slowly opens his eyes they dart around the unfamiliar room before landing and staying on Yifan’s frozen form.

“Hello.” His sweet, gentle voice pulls Yifan back to reality and then he smiles, his dimples causing the older’s eyes to open wide.

The person, Yixing, he remembers now, is still smiling at him and his dimple seems to become more prominent the more Yifan looks at him.

With a hesitant smile and a shaky wave, Yifan quietly replies: “Hi.”

Things just started looking up for Yifan.