Kiss the Pain Away

Fanxing/Kray Drabbles

Kiss the Pain Away


Yixing can’t quite remember what he dreamed about or how he even got here. All he remembers is the pain; stinging, bruising and unforgiving. It has him howling into the night, even when the bruises have long healed and are mere reminders of yesterday.

It has been more than a year now since the incident happened. A mishap with his security allowed for two men to infiltrate his residence and take him away, demanding a ransom of five million US dollars in cold, hard cash in exchange for Yixing’s life. It is no wonder that something like this could happen but Yixing never really bothered to worry as he is being followed by his personal guards twenty-four-seven and his house is always under surveillance for possible threats. It might be too much but the brunette just so happens to be the son of the Governor of Hunan. And the politician though loved and endeared by his people for his equal treatment and just ruling, has gained enemies from the underground city of his area.

Yixing was successfully rescued with the mafia group behind the kidnapping, shot down and most of its heads brought to jail. But there is still fear that creeps in the corners of the brunette’s mind. What ifs that remind him that this dark and painful past can possibly happen again.

That is why Yixing never sleeps without Yifan beside him, his boyfriend of three years. He can’t, actually. His mind won’t let him sleep without the older man’s long limbs wrapped around him creating a warm cocoon around Yixing, a safety bubble that lets him forget and keeps him secure. Yifan’s lips whispering words of reassurances and kissing the pain away, no matter how little. 

There are just days, like today, when Yixing gets too exhausted from work that he slips and falls asleep without Yifan beside him, only to jolt awake in the middle of his deep sleep to escape the claws of his dreaded past, screaming and thrashing for freedom. Sometimes he wakes up to nothing but darkness, Yifan still out at work. But most of the time, when he opens his eyes, they are welcomed by worried ones, eyebrows scrunched atop them as hands soothe his back and arms pull him close to a sturdy chest. Along with this, a deep voice whispers to him: “I’m here, baby. I’m here. You’re safe.” Over and over without fail and without tiring.

Sometimes, he wonders, if Yifan will ever get tired of him. But the older man would always smile at him with great fondness and all these doubts quickly disappear, easily forgotten in favor of Yifan’s kisses.

Yixing remembers the first time they made love, months after the incident. He had been wary of his body, littered with bruises from the torture that had been done to him, to spite his father and cause him to easily kneel down and beg for his son’s release. But Yifan only called him silly, before laying out his body under the light of the moon.

“You’re beautiful, baby, always.” Yifan kisses him tenderly, lips trailing down his neck and even further down his chest; the fading bruises and giving them new memories, good ones on top of the bad. Yifan reiterates this as he lovingly takes Yixing, moving slowly, afraid that the younger might associate the pain with something traumatic. He is patient with his movements, making sure the act is pleasurable for the both of them, coaxing Yixing to tell him what he wants and not forcing the younger to do anything he doesn’t want to.

Remembering all of it, has Yixing growing hard in his pants and he lets his hand slide down to relieve himself with the images of Yifan making love to him.

“I’m home.” Yifan calls out from the front door and it pulls Yixing away from his reverie. It is already eight o’clock and he knows the elder told him of his extended shift at the hospital so he must be starving. He quickly pulls his hand away from his crotch and waves hello to his boyfriend.

“Welcome home. Are you hungry?” He answers after giving the elder a kiss.

“You were crying.” Yixing belatedly realizes the tear tracks down his cheeks and he instantly wipes them with the back of his hands.

“I fell asleep.” His voice falters when he explains, avoiding Yifan’s eyes that are filled with concern, “I’m alright.”

“Are you sure?” Yifan cups his face with one hand before pulling him close by the waist. He gasps when his brushes with Yifan’s thighs. “Oh,” the elder looks intrigued before his eyes take on a shade of lust, “you are alright. You’re more than alright.” He smirks before leaning down to take Yixing’s lips in a kiss.

Every night, Yifan shows him that he is worth every ounce of love. That his bruises are nothing but a reminder of how strong of a person he is as the elder kisses them lovingly, like they’ve always been a part of him; giving them new meaning with every swipe of his tongue and every touch of his lips.

 

 


A/N: I’m not sure if I did the genre right since it’s my first time writing hurt/comfort >~< Next week will be super fluffy drabbles<3