Chapter 3

She's mine

The next morning, I woke up early because I have to get ready for school.

"I'm here." its a message from Mark.

Wait, I havent even get ready yet. I walk towards the front door and opened it.

"Hey, sorry I havent get ready yet." I said.

"I know. I'm just early. Take your time." He smiled and ruffled my messy hair.

"Okay then. You wait here, I go and take a shower first. Feel free to make yourself at home." I said.

Did I tell you that I live in my apartment alone? Yeah, I am. My parents live in Busan for bussiness and I'm here at Seoul to finish my last year of highschool. They bought me an apartment and consistently bank in money to my account.

"Is that mean that I can also take a shower together with you." He smirked.

"Yah! No its j-just that i-if you feel hungry, you can grab anything to eat." I replied and blushed a bit.

"Go and shower. You dont want to be late for school, dont you?" He chuckled.

I walk towards my room and get ready. After 15 minutes, I got out of my room and saw that Mark still there doing nothing. I mean, he's just sitting there without watching tv or anything.

"Dont you feel hungry?" I asked while walking to the kitchen.

"I am. What are you making?" He come towards me and back hug me.

"Dont I told you to make your own?" I said.

"Cant you do it foe me? I'm tired, I came here early in the morning just to pick you up to school." Mark whined while putting his face on my shoulder.

"Okay then. Wait for me there. I'm just going to make a toast and omelette." I said giving a hint for him to let go of me but he didnt.

"Yah, let go of me. How am I going to cook if you're stick around with me like this?" I said trying to make him let go of me but he didnt move AT ALL.

"Lets go." He suddenly let go of me but grab my hand instead.

"I thought you want me to make breakfast for you?" I asked, feeling confused.

"Yeah. We eat breakfast on the way to school. I bought it earlier but its in the car. So lets go." Mark said.

"But I thought.... aishhh nevermind." I looked at Mark who is now smiling and smirking. Aishh this guy is so unexpected.

We got into his car and he handed me the ham & cheese sandwich. I eat it in silence while he drive.

"Arent you hungry?" I asked because he didnt eat anything.

"I already ate actually but its okay if you didnt mind giving me a bite?" He asked while looking at me.

"Yeah sure." I handed him the sandwich and he took a bite of it.

"Is it good?" I asked.

"Of course it is. I bought it for you if you've forgotten. Hahah." He chuckled a little and ruffle my hair.

I continue to eat while he's driving. A few minutes later, we've arrived in front of our school. I really hate the first day of school. I thought the holiday is longer but it turned out to be much shorter. Mark opened the door for me and I get out.

"Are you ready?" He asked after he locked his car.

"Not really. I would've been lying on my bed at this time." I said. We're walking to our class now.

"Me too. Sadly we cant be in the bed together this morning." He said and pouted.

"Yah!" I hit his shoulder and he chuckled.

We arrived at my class. Mark is different class from mine so he had to go the opposite direction to his class.

"Enjoy the first day of school!" He said and kissed my cheek.

"Urghhh. I dont want to be here." I sighed and pouted.

"Dont be lazy. I'll treat you after school." He smiled and ruffled my hair.

He then left and I go inside the class. I sat on my usual seat. Then, I hear the familiar voice entering the class and coming towards me.

"Hey!" She said and seat beside me.

"Hey.." I replied with bored tone.

"Yah, you should be happy for the first day of school Young Ji!" Hara unnie said.

Meet with one my friends, Hara unnie and the other two, Gyuri unnie and Seungyeon unnie. They're in different class except for Hara. I used to call them unnie because I'm the only one who seems acting childish all the time while they're MATURED enough to not act childish.

"I'm just tired and sleepy. I want to lie down on my fluffy bed now." I groand.

"Its only the start. You will have to go through a lot of more upcoming days." Hara unnie said.

"Yeah, I know. I'll think about it later." I replied.

Hara unnie sighed and shook her head. The ball rang and most of the students started entering the classroom. All with their tired, not enough sleep face including me. Ughh I hate school. How many times I've complained?

The teacher came into our classroom with one student. Wait, I know him! Its him! No, he is not going to be here right?! Tell me yes!

"Class, we have one new student here. Pleace intoduce yourself." All of us are paying attention towards the front as Mr. Kim annouce it.

"Hello, my name is Jackson. I'm from Hong Kong. Please treat me well." He bowed to everyone.

I think he looked at me while he speaks. Well, dont be so selfish, he was looking at everyone. Every girl seems to fell of their chairs as they cant stand his charms. Well, you never know anything about him yet.

"Okay you can seat at the empty seat there behind Young Ji." Mr. Kim said.

Wait, I look around and yes thats the only empty seat which is behind me. Aishh what a bad luck I have. At least I have Hara here with me. He walk towards my direction becayse his place is behind me right? Aishh stop thinking that he wants you. He sat behind me and we started our lesson.

Its recess time and I'm so happy to know that the time that I've been waiting for so long has finally come. Hara unnie and I heading towards the cafeteria and I can see that Jackson is going to the same direction as us. Well, of course its recess time! Everyone will go to the cafeteria. Speaking of him, luckily he didnt take a chance to talk to me like he did when Mark is not around with me. We've arrived at the cafeteria and go towards our friends who already seated at one of the table in the canteen.

"Hey! I miss you, how was the first class of the day?" Gyuri unnie asked.

"Its boring as always. I wouldnt want to pay attention to it. Its only the first day, nothing is important except for the introduction only." I replied.

"Aishh this kid." Hara unnie and Sungyeon unnie shook their head.

"Hey, babe." Mark suddenly came and wrap his arms around my waist.

"Hey!" I replied.

"You looked happy." Mark said, looking at me.

"Only when I'm with you." I said.

"Guys, stop being cheesy around each other! Lets use the time wisely to eat before the bell rings." JB said.

"Ne." We both nodded and take our seats beside each other.

"You know what Young Ji, when you're with your boyfriend, you totally forgot about us!" Sungyeon said and pouted.

"Yeah, I agree." BamBam said.

"Stop it. Okay fine, I wont ignore you anymore." I said and make a face.

 

 

A/N: let me remind you of Young Ji's character. She's not an idol, she is just a normal girl. She's not rich but she's not poor either. KARA is her friends. KARA is NOT an idol too. I didnt take their real information about them as this story is fiction. Also, she hangs out a lot with the members of Got7. Got7 is NOT an idol too. They're just bestfriends since they're little. How she met them? I'll tell you once I reveal the story. See you on next chapter! ♡