Chapter 4

She's mine

Chapter 4

 

The bell rings again meaning that we have to go back to class. I hate it! Can't I just go home now? I really hate to be in school. I'm here because of Mark ONLY. If not because of him, I would not be here. Hara unnie and I are walking towards the class now. I'm being brave and let myself and my brain to continue funtioning until the last bell to go home. After like the whole year, the last bell of the day finally rang for everybody to go home. I can't wait! I think I'm the first one to go out of the class. I just can't wait to get home and sleep. I know I'm sleeping beauty. I like to sleep everytime, anywhere no, wait, I LOVE to sleep. I'm already at the front gate of school when suddenly someone call my name.

“Young Ji!”

I turned my head and I can see mark is coming towards me. I smiled and hug him as soon as he reached me.

“I miss you babe.” Mark said while hugging me too tightly.

“I miss you too.” I replied and we broke the hug.

“Lets go.” He grab my hand.

“Where to?” I asked.

“That's a secret. I promised you to treat you after school right? So lets go.” He pulled me towards his car.

He opened the door for me to get inside.

“Thank you.” I said and he close the door.

He get into the driver's seat and started driving.

We arrivead at........amusement park? He is not joking right?? Amusement park to release the stress on the first day of school?? Hell yeah!

“We've arrived.” Mark said.

I opened the door and Mark interwined our hands.

“Mark” I called him.

“Yes?” He turned to face me.

“Thank you.” I said.

“For what?”

“For bringing me here so that I can forget about the school for the rest of the day.” I said and blush.

“Anything for my babe.” He then give me a peck on my lips.

He drag me towards the spinning cup. We ride that and I started to get excited so now I'm the one who drag him to ride roller coaster, viking ship, and so on. After all the rides we go to the Burger King. We sat opposite each other and order the food.

“So, you had fun?” Mark asked.

“Of course! I want to ride the roller coaster again, again, again and again. It is so fun.” I said excitedly.

“It is fun for you because you pulled my hand and hug it so tight like your life depends on it. Try to ride it on your own, I bet you will ask the worker to stop it right before it starts.” Mark said.

“Yes, I admit it, it is fun when you are with me. Only you.” I smiled.

The food came and we started to eat. After a while, we've finish eating and we exit the amusement park. Mark send me home after that.

 

 

 

A/N: Sorry for the looooooooooong update. I'm sorry that this chapter is quite short and boring. I'll update soon since I already finish my hiatus!! Anyways, please leave a comment below, I would like to hear all of your opinions! Thank you for those who has subscribed this story and waited for me to update. Keep it on, the next chapter will be post soon!