Chapter 7

She's mine

Chapter 7

 

“Sleep first if you want, I’ll wake you up when we arrive.” Mark said and drove off.

I slowly started to feel sleepy and eventually fell asleep. After a while, Mark woke me up and we’ve arrived at someone’s house.

“Where are we?” I asked.

“At my parent’s house.” Mark replied.

“what are we doing here?” I asked.

“just to relax a bit. And I want you to meet someone.” Mark replied.

Then, he go to my side and open the door for me. I thanked him and we walk towards the front door of his house.

“I’m home.” Mark shouted from the front door.

“Mark, long time no see.” A woman figure said and kissed his cheek.

“yes, mom. I’m sorry I’ve no time to visit you earlier.” Mark replied and kissed her cheek.

“This is Young Ji, my girlfriend.” Mark introduce me.

“Hello aunty, I’m Young Ji.” I said and bowed.

“Hello, just call me Mama. I’m Mark’s mother, Mrs. Tuan.”

“Ok, Mama.” I said.

“Let’s go inside. Wait for a while at the living room and we’ll eat lunch.” Mrs. Tuan said.

“I’ll help you.” I said and follow her to the kitchen.

“How long have you know him?” Mrs. Tuan as I help her to wipe the plates.

“Since we enter high school.” I replied.

"Thats pretty long time." Mrs. Tuan said.

We then set the table and called Mark to the dining table.

"Let's eat!" Mrs. Tuan said and we started eating.

"What's your intention to come here?" Mrs. Tuan asked Mark.

"Just want to introduce to you my girlfriend." Mark replied.

>skip<

"Thank you for the lunch, mama." I said and bowed.

"No worries, come again." Mrs. Tuan said and hug me.

"I'll come again, mama." Mark said then hug her mom.

We then headed outside and go inside the car.

 

Jackson is not concentrating at all in class. He didn't even know what is the teacher talking about. He's wondering where is Young Ji since he didn't see her after break.

"Ya Jackson! What are you thinking about?" JB asked.

"Let's talk about this later?" Jackson asked and JB nodded.

The last bell of the day finally rang. Everyone headed out of the school and same goes to Jackson and JB. They both headed towards JB's house since Jackson live with him.

"So, what do you want to talk about?" JB asked once they reached his house.

"Well, do you know the reason why I went to Hong Kong?" Jackson asked.

"Not really." JB replied.

"I left because of Young Ji."

"Huh? How is Young Ji related to this?" JB is shocked to hear that.

"Actually, before Young Ji know Mark, she was my girlfriend." Jackson said.

"Then, what happened?"

"We were together for 4 years and then I broke up with her and went to Hong Kong. One day, I went to her house to ask her for a date but when I entered her house, I'm shocked at what I saw. She was kissing another guy and I left immediately. The next day, I meet her and broke up with her. I said to her that I don't love her anymore which is not true. She was crying and shouting for me not to leave her but I don't give a damn. I didnt even say the reason why I broke up with her. I didn't let her explain too. Soon, I found out the one that kissed Young Ji was Mark hyung. So, I decided to come back and win her again because Mark hyung don't deserve her." Jackson explained everything to JB.

"Oh, so now what's your plan?" JB asked.

"I'm going to win her heart again. No one can stop me even Mark hyung." Jackson said with determination.

"Oh well since both of you are my friends, I'm not going to stop any of you from winning Young Ji's heart but please do not hurt each other. Play fair, at the end of the day, Young Ji is the one going to decide who she wants to be her boyfriend." JB said.

"Okay. Thank you hyung." Jackson said.

"No problem, lets meet the others now." JB said.

"Okay."

 

 

A/N: The game has started! Sorry for long update, was busy the whold time :(