Chapter 5

She's mine

Mark just came back home and he can see that JB, Jr, Yugyeom, BamBam, Youngjae and Jackson are already sitting on the couch in the living room of his house.

“Hey Mark, welcome home! We're here to entertain you.” BamBam said and smiled.

“More like making my house messier than it already has.” Mark said.

“Dont be like that. Come and join us here. We are going to watch movie.” JB said and Mark sit beside him.

Jr press the play button and the movie is starting. During the entire time of the movie playing, everyone was focus on the movie except for two person which is Mark and Jackson. Jackson is sitting on JB's left while Mark sit on his right. Even though JB sat in between the two of them, there's still tension between these two. Actually, Mark dont know the truth behind the reason why Jackson is back. Why is he ruining Young Ji's life aka his girlfriend? He is so mad that Jackson had once trying to harm his girlfiend the other day at JB's house. Up until now, he cant forgive Jackson so the friendship between these two is not so good.

Suddenly BamBam said, “The end. The movie is so sad!”

“I agree” Yugyeom said with his teary eyes.

Mark and Jackson is shocked to know that the movie has ended because they didnt even lay an eye on the tv but busy glaring at each other.

“Lets order spicy fried chicken for supper!” JB said.

“Yeah, we should.” Jr said.

After a few minutes, the delivery came and everyone started eating.

“I'm done, I'll go outside to take fresh air.” Jackson suddenly said in the middle of everyone busy eating.

“Ya hyung, you sure you're done? You dont want to eat more? I swear this chicken is the best chicken ever!” Yugyeom said with his mouth full of food.

“Nah, I'm full.” With that, Jackson stand up and go to the front yard of Mark's house. He is sitting on the bench while stargazing.

“I dont know about the reason but you need to tell me.” Mark suddenly sit beside him that make Jackson shocked.

“What are you talking about?” He face Mark then continue stargazing.

“Why did you come back here?” Mark asked.

“Can't I come back here?” Jackson said, not looking at Mark.

Now there's tension between these two.

“Why do you think you can get her back easily when you know that she's mine?” Mark asked.

“Because I simply know that I can. And for your information, Young Ji does not belong to anyone including you.” Jackson smirked.

“Well, you just wait and see.” Mark said and they both glare at each other like there's no tomorrow.

 

The next day, I woke up feeling miserable because it is the second day of school! I couldn't stop complaining about going to school, I just can't. Mark texted me that he didn't able to fetch me to school and I replied with 'It's fine, I can go to school on my own.' Its not like I've never been to school alone before. I take a quick bath and get ready to school. Once I've finished, I didnt take breakfast as I straight away go outside the house and waited at the bus stop. I took out my head phone and listen to the music. After a while, I felt something heavy were placed beside me. When I turned my head, I'm completely shocked to see Jackson is sitting beside me. I still have a shock look on my face while he just smile at me.

What are you doing here?” I heard him asked and I quickly remove my head phone and put it in my bag.

Shouldn't I be the one to ask you that?” I asked him instead of answering.

No, because I always take the bus to school while you always go with Mark.” He said.

Oh, he couldn't fetch me today so I decided to take the bus.” I replied.

Well, I think the bus is going to be late today. Do you want to walk together?” He asked.

I'm shocked with his request. Should I or should I not walk with him? But I dont want to be late to school! I sighed.

Sure.” I decided to walk with him as I dont want to get the punishment of being late.

Both of us stand up and start walking. The journey to school is so quiet, none of us say anything. I did not expect it to be this way. I thought he's going to ask me a lot of questions since I always rejected to talk with him.

Don't you have anything to say?” I broke the silence between us.

Is there anything that I must say to you?” He asked.

I dont know...” Now, I feel like I'm making the situation become awkwad.

He suddenly grab my hand and make me face him. Now I feel scared. So stupid of you, Young Ji! Now I regret for asking him to say something.

W-what are you doing?” I asked him, didn't like the tension feeling.

He suddenly leaned closer to me and hug me while I'm staying still there, frozen, don't know what to do.

I miss you. I did not just miss you, I miss talking to you, dating with you, spend time together with you. I miss everything about you. I miss the old you.” He whisper near my ear. I didnt know what to do until he slowly let go of me.

Is that what you want to hear from me?” He asked and look directly at my eyes while I'm trying my best to avoid his eyes.

Let's go now if you dont want to be late.” He said and walked ahead of me. I slowly follow behind him until I'm walking beside him.

After a few minutes, we've arrived at the school and Hara unnie pulled my hand to get away from Jackson.

Why is he coming to school with you? Where is your boyfriend, Mark?” Hara unnie whisphered to my ear.

He said he can't fetch me so I decided to take the bus but then he came and ask me to walk with him as the bus might be late. So I agreed because I dont want to be late to school.” I replied.

Well, your boyfriend is already waiting for you at the cafeteria.” Hara unnie said.

Okay, I'll go there.” I turned to Jackson and said thanks before I go towards the cafeteria.

Once I reached there, I can see Mark is sitting alone at one of the table inside the cafeteria.

Hey.” I said and sit in front of him.

How did you get to school?” Mark asked. I can sense angry tone in his voice. Is he mad? Oh no!

I walk to school.” I replied.

With who?”

With Jackson.”

Oh, so when I'm not there, you can go to any man you want? What am I to you? A toy? A toy which you can use it when you need it? Is it?” Mark said with angry voice. He's getting angry already.

Its not like that. I go with him because-”

I didnt even get to finish my sentence but I saw him walking out of the cafeteria already. We've never fought with each other before. This is the first time and I want to cry really bad. It is so painful, I dont how to describe it.

 

 

 

A/N: Oh no!!! Mark is mad with Young Ji! :( Anyways, please leave a comment below, I wouls like to hear all of your opinions! Thank you for those who has subscribed this story and waited for me to update. Keep it on, the next chapter will be post soon!