Chapter 6

She's mine

I walk towards the classroom since its going to start soon. I finally go inside my classroom without bothering to look at anyone after walking like a zombie. I straight away go to my seat and place my head on the desk.

“Young Ji yah, what happened to you?” I heard Hara unnie asked as she sat beside me and I didnt bother to reply to her.

“Yah! What happened to you?” Hara unnie said louder while shaking my body.

I slowly lift my head from the table and look at her with my teary eyes.

“Yah, why are you crying? Tell me!” Hara unnie said.

I cant keep my tears anymore so I let it down on my cheeks.

“M-Mark is mad with me and it is so painful since he dont want to listen to my explanation first.” I said while sobbing.

“Yah, why is he mad at you? I thought you just met with him?” Hara unnie asked.

“He is mad because I came to school with Jackson. He said I'm just playing around with him.”

“Did you tell him why you came to school with Jackson?”

“I tried to, but he doesn't want to hear it.”

“Aigoo, this kid. Its okay. When you fought with your partner, it will make the relationship grow stronger so dont give up and explain to him when he's in the right mood.” Hara unnie said.

I thanked her as I'm grateful that Hara unnie is here with me. She then hug me and comfort me. The teacher came and we start our lesson.

 

Jackson is walking towards his class when he saw you walking like you have no purpose for living. He heard that you met Mark at cafeteria just after you and him arrived at shool. He wondered why didn't you smile instead of putting your sad face? Aren't you supposed to be happy after meeting with your lovely boyfriend? Suddenly someone grab his collar and try to punch him but the third person stopped him.

“Yah, Mark! Dont hurt anybody.” JB said as he's the one who's stopping Mark before he throw his punch towards Jackson.

“Did you really want to fight with me?” Jackson asked as he act like he didnt do anything wrong.

“Why did you came to school with her?” Mark asked and Jackson knows that he's talking about you.

“Why can't I? I already told you she's not belong to anyone including you.” Jackson replied.

“She's my girlfriend for god's sake. So, she is my property as long as I'm her boyfriend. And no want can go with her besides me.” Mark said.

“Fight like a real man, bro.” Jackson said and walked away.

“Ughhhhhhhh!!! I hate that stupid Jackson!!” Mark yelled as he punch the air.

“Chill Mark. As he said, you should fight like a real man not by doing things like this. You can get discipline problem if I didn't stop you earlier.” JB said.

After calming Mark, they both went to the class.

 

The second bell of the day rang as its time for our break. I don't have any appetite to eat so I ask Hara unnie to go to the cafeteria without me. I let my head rest on the desk as I dont want to think of anything. I want to talk with Mark and explain to him but I dont know how.

“Young Ji,” someone called me and I didnt bother to look who it is.

“Young Ji.” the man called again and it sounds familiar to me so I lift my head and look at him.

“Oh, Youngjae, what are you doing here?” I asked.

“I want you to follow me.” He said.

“I'm lazy to-”

“Just follow me, please?” He cut me off and do cute face.

“Okay.” I finally gave up as I cant resist his cute face.

He walked in front of me and I follow behind. I thought we're going to the cafeteria as I thought he want to ask me to eat but we're heading towards the opposite direction of the cafeteria.

“Where are we going?” I asked as I'm curious.

“Dont worry ,just follow me. I wont do anything bad to you.” Youngjae give me a reassuring smile.

I nodded and continue folowing him. After a few minutes, we've arrived at the rooftop of the school. Youngjae opened the door and let me inside as I saw someone's back facing me. Youngjae then left and I tried to call him but he would never come back. I slowly approach the figure and shocked too see who it is.

“M-Mark.” I said and he hug me.

“I'm sorry for saying all the mean words to you. You know I didnt mean a single word, right?” Mark said as he placed his chin on my shoulder.

I shook my head and hug him tight. I'm so happy that we would be fine. I couldnt think straight a while ago. Now my life is back, I would be able to do anything.

“Let's go!” He pulled my hand and drag me to who-knows-where.

We've arrived at the parking lot and he opened his car door for me. I said thanks and quickly get inside.

“Where are we going?” I asked.

 

 

A/N: Yeayy, MarkJi is back! Anyways, please leave a comment below, I would like to hear all of your opinions! Thank you for those who has subscribed this story and waited for me to update. Keep it on, the next chapter will be post soon!