Chapter 2

She's mine

I thought I'm dead but when I opened my eyes, I saw the smiling Jackson in front of me. His face is just just a few inches from mine. I noticed that he caught me just in time before I fall. I stand up straight and fixed my clothes.

"Thank you." I said not wanting to look at him.

"You're very welcome." Jackson smiled even though I didn't look at him.

Soon, the rest of the boys come over to look at us.

"Are you okay, Young Ji? Did you hurt anywhere?" JB asked, looking worried.

"No, I'm fine. Nothing happened." I said.

"Lets go. You dont need to go in here anymore. Just sit down, I'll get the plates for you." Mark said.

He grabbed my wrist and pull me to the dining table. He let me sit down on one of the chairs at the dining table and he left to take the plates. Jackson come to the dining table and sat 2 chairs beside me.

"You should have asked for help." Jackson said.

Is he talking to me? I guess yee because I'm the only one here with him.

"I thought the plates is not that deep inside the cabinet." I replied.

The rest of boys come back and sit down. Mark sat beside me, of course and he gave me a smile.

"Okay now, we can eat. Thank you Jackson, Young Ji and mark for helping me to cook." JB smiled.

"Thank you for the meals." The boys said including me and we started eating.

"Yah hyung! That's my chicken." Yugyeom complain about Jr stealing his chicken.

"Never mind, Yugyeom. You can take another one." JB said to calm the two down.

I chuckled seeing their childish side.

"Say ahhhhhhh." Mark offered to feed me and I'm gladly open my mouth and swallow the food.

"Is it good?" Mark asked and I nodded.

"Woo, we have this sweet couple. Hyung, I want to have a girlfriend too!" Yugyeom said to JB.

"Dont worry, you'll meet your true lover soon." JB said.

"Are you sure about that, hyung?" Yugyeom asked.

"Yes." JB nodded.

Yugyeom always act childish and he's cute when he does. I can see from my corner of eye that Jackson eat silently and at some time, he would glare at both me and Mark. I wonder that he's thinking. Why should I cate? I should stop thinking and caring about him!

Soon, we finished everything. Mark and I wash the dishes while the rest sat down on the couch in the living room waiting to watch movie. Mark will soap the dishes while I rinse it. Mark splash some soap into me.

"Yah, Mark!" Is said while splash him some water.

"Where's your manner go? Where does the word 'oppa' go?" Mark said while looking angry.

"I-I. .. its you who splash me the soap. You should be sorry!" I said looking angry too.

We're both facing each other, looking angry.

"Still, you should call me oppa. I'm older than you." Mark said.

"I was just in shock so I dont remember to call you oppa." I make an excuse. Well, that's true though.

"So you don't remember to call me sweetheart or something too?" Mark asked and smirked.

"Y-yes." I blushed a bit.

"Yah you two! Hurry get it done. We're waiting for the both of you to watch the movie!" Yugyeom whined.

"N-ne." We both replied and continue doing our job.

After we're done with the dishes, Mark helped me to dry my hand. We both go towards the living room and sat on the couch next to each other. Mark put his arms around my waist and I leaned closer to him.

"You can play the movie now." Mark said.

"Good. JB hyung, hurry up. I cant wait to watch it." Yugyeom said.

I chuckled because he being childish and cute again. JB pressed the play button and all of us started to focus on the movie. It was a scary movie so while watching it, we can hear some of us screaming a little. By the time the movie ended, it's already dinner time.

"JB, we have to go now. We're sorry that we can't join you for dinner." Mark said to JB.

"Its okay, thanks for coming." JB replied.

"Ne. We go first. Bye guys!" Mark said and we both stand up and go to the front door.

"Bye Mark hyung and Young Ji noona." I hear the boys said.

I looked at Jackson, he looks so sad and depressed. I don't know what's going on with him. Why should I care? Young Ji, stop thinking about him!

"Sweetheart, are you okay? You're spacing out." Mark asked with concerned as we're already inside his car.

"Yes, I'm fine. Just a little tired." I make an excuse so that Mark didn't know what am I thinking.

"Okay then. We eat dinner first then I send you home okay?" Mark said and I nodded.

He drove to a mini super market near my housing area. We decided to eat ramyeon only since we're still full. He opened the door for me and I get out. We bought our ramyeon and sat down at the one of the table outside the shop.

"Its cold." Mark said and place his jacket around my shoulder.

"Thanks." I said.

"Lets eat." Mark said and we started eating our ramyeon.

After finished our ramyeon, Mark bought us the drink. He handed one to me.

"Thank you." I said as I took the drink from him.

"How are you feeling now?" Mark asked, bringing up the topic for tonight.

"I am fine as always." I said, a bit confused on why he suddenly ask me that question.

"I mean after you met him at JB's house. Are you okay?" Mark asked. Oh, I get it now.

"I'm fine. It's just that I'm shocked to know that he stays with JB." I replied and take a sip of my drink.

"Me too. I wish he wasn't there." Mark said.

"Mark, he's one of your friend. I don't want you to hate him because of me. I'm fine, Mark. Don't worry about me." I put my hand on top of his while looking at him.

"I'm just concerned about your feelings. I don't want you to get hurt again." Mark said.

"I'm fine. If not, you're always with me right? so I can run to you and hug you." I said to lighten the mood.

"Yeah, you can always fine me anytime you want." Mark said and interlaced our fingers.

I yawned and my body's shaking because of the cold.

"Lets go home." Mark said and we both stand up.

We both headed towards his car. He helped me to get in and drove off to my house.


A/N: yeay, an update finally. Sorry to keep you waiting for so long. I'm busy :( Anyways, please leave a comment below, I would like to hear all of your opinions! Thank you for those who has subscribed this story and waited for me to update. Keep it on, the next chapter will be post soon! ♡