Chapter 1

She's mine

Young Ji's POV

He's back and I can't be weak like this forever. I must be strong, I must show him that I can live without him. Of course I can, after what he did to me. He's nothing to me, not anymore. Now I have my lovely boyfriend waiting for me to go to JB's house. We always go to his house to play along with the rest of the members. I really love to play with them. They always make me happy except for him.

I go to the door once I'm done. I opened the door and I see Mark standing there with a handsome face. He'll be always handsome forever. I smiled and locked the door before slipping my arms with his.


"You look happy today." Mark said.


Well, I should because I already promise to myself that I'm going to be strong to face him.


"Hehe, I'm happy when I'm with you." I smiled, I'm being cheesy.
"I'm more than happy too when you're with me." He said and kissed my forehead.


We hop inside the car and he drobe off to JB's house.

After a few minutes, we've arrived at JB's house. Mark got out from the car first then help open my door. He held his hand out and I gladly took it. He help me to stand and then closed the door. He locked the car and we go inside JB's house. JB opened the door and welcoming house.


"Annyeong hyung!" JB said and hug Mark.


"Annyeong." Mark replied and hug him back.


They then broke the hug and JB turned to me.


"Annyeong Young Ji. How are you?" JB said and kiss my cheek.


"I'm doing well oppa." I said and kiss his cheek too.


"Lets go in. We can talk first while waiting for the rest." JB said.

 


We nodded and go inside his house. We sat on the couch and JB gave us the canned drink. Someone came downstairs and go towards JB who is in the kitchen.


"Do we have guest today?" A familiar voice I heard. The voice that I dont want to hear. Of course I would hear his voice when I'm here because he's part of the members too right?


"Yes, they're in the living room. We'll be gathering tonight to play and watch movies. They always come to my house when we have free time. The rest will be coming soon." JB politely relied to him.


Both of them come towards the living room. I'm slightly nervous but then I feel Mark is holding my hand. The warmth of his hand made me less nervous. Thanks to him. I smiled to him telling that I'm okay now.


"Guys, as both of you know, this is Jackson. I introduce you in case you didn't know him." JB said to me. Well, JB didn't know about the past story between me and Jackson, only mark knows it. Better that way.


"Annyeong, Mark hyung and Young Ji." He said and give a creepy smile. Well, to me, that's creepy.


"Annyeong." We both replied and bowed a little.


"He is staying here with me for a while because he's homeless for now." JB said and chuckle.


"Yeah, I'm homeless now because I just came back from Hong Kong. I'll get a house quickly, dont worry." Jackson said to JB.


"I'm just joking, Bro!" JB said and Jackson nodded. He didnt laugh because he don't think it's funny.
Then, we heard a loud knock on the door.


"It must be the rest." JB said and opened the door.


"Hyung!" BamBam said and hug him.


"Annyeong." JB said and they broke the hug." The rest of the members come inside.


"Oh, you're here too, Young Ji." Youngjae said and sit beside me.


"Oh yeah, I don't have anything to do so I came here." I said.


"Ahh~ hyung, lets watch movie! And did you cook anything?" Yugyeom asked.


"No, I haven't cook yet. I only made kimbap." JB said as he put a plate of kimbap on the table.


"I'll help you to cook." I said and stand up.


"I'll help toom" Jackson said and I froze. Should I back up now? No!


"Me too." Mark said and I felt relieved.


"Okay then. We'll be cooking first then we'll watch the movie together okay?" JB said and all of them nodded their head.


Three of us go inside the kitchen. JB showed us the ingredients to cook.


"How about we make chicken stew?" JB asked.


"That'll be great, hyung!" Yugyeom shouted from the living room.


"Okay then." JB said.


I started to rinse the rice and cook it. Mark and Jackson is chopping the ingredients while JB get the stove ready to boil the water. After I've done putting the rice into rice cooker, I approach Mark to help him.


"Do you need any help?" I asked.


"I just want you to help me stay by my side." Mark said the cheesy line.


"I am always here. But we need to cook now or else all of us will get hungry." I said and smiled.


He smiled too and then ask me to chop the onions so I did. Then, we've finished preparing the ingredients. We waited for chef JB to tell us what to do.


"Jackson, can you get me the onions?" JB said.


Jackson hesitant to take because the onion is in front of me.


"It's okay, I'll give it to JB oppa." I said and give JB the onions.


Then, Jackson left the kitchen all of sudden. I gave Mark a look and he gave me a dont-care-about-him look. I nodded and continue helping JB. After a few minutes, the chicken stew is finally done. The boys were setting up the table. I'm helping by passing them the plates for us to eat. The plates are in the higher cabinet so I need to climb a chair. I still couldn't reach it so I go deeper inside the cabinet. But then, suddenly I lost control in balancing myself and I'm falling down. I screamed and they noticed it.


"Young Ji!!"

 


A/N: hahahah, I will not reveal the secrets yet. Hope you enjoy the first chapter!
Anyways, please leave a comment below, I would like to hear all of your opinions! Thank you for those who has subscribed this story and waited for me to update. Keep it on, the next chapter will be post soon! ♡