"Can I hold your hand?" (Minsoon/Moshi/Soongyu) [Part 1 of 2]

One Hundred Ways to Say ‘I Love You’

I know I said I was going to write a soonseok but I just love minsoon/moshi/soongyu WAY TOO MUCH and this happened. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did while writing it and LOOK FORWARD TO THE SECOND PART WHICH I WILL BE UPLOADING god knows when but probably tomorrow. (update: hah, tomorrow, I said, how funny.)
Remember to leave comments!
And if you are a minsoon/moshi/soongyu shipper, please we really need to decide only on one name I can't live without knowing the official name of one of my OTPs.


(University AU???????)

It was already the third time Seungkwan found himself in the middle of the corridor, making it almost impossible for the waitress to get inside of the shop while carrying the  dirty dishes some costumers left on their table. Soonyoung stared at the freshly made strawberry shortcake, holding Seokmin's sleeve, who was laughing way too much at the younger's clumsiness.

"Step aside if you see someone is coming, Seungkwan."

"I didn't know there was someone!"

"Next, please." Said the waitress behind the counter. Soonyoung quickly raised his head.

"Remember to buy the pastries!" He yells at Seungkwan, after seeing he was the one ordering their food.

"I want three pieces of apple pie, some bread sticks and... Maybe that raspberry bun?" The younger looked at them, waiting for their approval.

"Sounds good to me." Seokmin replied, smiling and nodding with his head. Soonyoung gave him thumbs up, moving his feet at the rhythm of some song he had inside his head. As always.

It was then when he noticed the guy standing behind him. Well, it was actually hard not to notice. Tall, handsome, beautiful skin naturally tanned, great fashion style and let me point and extremely remark how amazing his hair was. Soonyoung swallowed before opening his mouth, staying a few seconds like this, only staring, astonished.

"You can go ahead. He's already ordering for all of us." He pointed at Seungkwan, that was already paying for all their items. The tall, handsome and... Well, the guy stared at him back, eyes slightly opened.

"Thank you." He said, politely smiling for a second before walking past them.

Seokmin didn't seem to notice how flustered Soonyoung acted, the way his cheeks reddened or his feet moving faster than before; but maybe it was only because he was paying way too much attention to that raspberry bun. Seungkwan ended up ordering not only one but four, one for Hansol, he needs to taste this, explained the younger.

But the cash register suddenly broke, forcing them to stay four minutes more while the cashier tried to fix it, giving Seungkwan apologetic looks every now and then. That allowed Soonyoung to stare at the guy all he wanted, since he was wearing sunglasses and everyone would have thought he was in fact looking at his friend, whom he was talking to. And he would have done that, if it wasn't only because there was this amazing beauty standing just in front of him, past Seokmin, in the perfect spot. He could even swear sometimes he actually saw him staring back, quick glances, trying not to be obvious. But that could perfectly be just some weird trick his mind was playing him.

When Seungkwan finally got to pay and pick their food, the tall guy was already ordering, steps away from them, in front of the waitress who was obviously giving him the I know I'm cute so you better notice it look. And Soonyoung simply left with his friends, it was a completely unknown attractive person. There were plenty of them in the world. It wasn't a big deal.

Well, it wasn't until two days after that, when he found that person again in one of their usual weekend trips that included camping in a forest or a field lost in the middle of nowhere, eating lots of chips, building a campfire and then making popcorn of it. Hansol, Seungkwan's boyfriend, brought him along with his other friends from that underground rap team he had. Soonyoung couldn't help but notice how stunning his looks were, even thought he was dressed more casually than the first time they met.

Maybe Soonyoung didn't know his name, but one thing he knew was that when he sang along to the song Jisoo was playing on his guitar, he could feel his eyes staring so intensely that he thought his skin was going to burst in flames. But the feeling disappeared after one of his friends asked if he was feeling dizzy. Soonyoung kept singing, missing the feeling of those particular pair of eyes.

When the song ended, he got up and walked towards Seokmin, who was toasting some marshmallows and sharing them with Seungkwan and Hansol, while explaining why the rest of Soonyoung's friends couldn't tag along that time. He sat next to the couple and chatted with the three of them for a while, enjoying the warmth of the fire, telling some really awful jokes and also trying not to sneak that many glances to Hansol's friend. But suddenly he disappeared, and the next thing Soonyoung knew was that he had the guy next to him, smiling.

"Hansol is really bad at introducing his friends to people. My name is Kim Mingyu."

"I wonder why would he bring you all if he wasn't planning on telling us your names." Seokmin replied, laughing and after telling the newcomer his name, he offered him a small cup full of popcorn. Then it was Seungkwan's turn, who bothered on introducing himself even thought that Mingyu guy seemed to already know him.

"Of course Hansol wouldn't shut up about how amazing you are and how much he lov-" Hansol quickly put a hand over his mouth.

"Enough!" He screamed, making all of them burst of laughter.

"Well, what's your name?" He whispered into Soonyoung's ear, not as closer as he wanted to though; since they already changed the subject and he didn't want to interrupt the conversation.

"Kwon Soonyoung."

"My pleasure." Mingyu offered him his hand and Soonyoung gladly shook it.

"Mine, believe me." He said, smirk on his face.

"Do you want to go for a walk?" Soonyoung raised an eyebrow, also noticing the way Seokmin was staring at them while he keept explaining something to Hansol, Seungkwan and Hansol's black-haired friend whose name Soonyoung hasn't heard. He looked back at Mingyu and tried to smile without showing how much he wanted. "We will be back in a while."

"So... Where do you want to go? Somewhere in particular?" Soonyoung asked, as soon as they got a little far from the location where the group decided to spend the night.

"There's this amazing lake a few minutes from here." He replied, looking at the sky, hands inside the pockets of his jacket. "I think you're going to like it."

"Like, really really or just a little?" He questioned, teasingly.

"Like really really." Mingyu laughed a little and turned his head to look at the older, opening his mouth, hesitating.

"Can I hold your hand?" Soonyoung suddenly requested, avoiding eye contact. Mingyu raised his eyebrows, swallows and then, quietly, got his left hand out of his pocket and reached for Soonyoung's right.

"I don't know, can you?"

"Don't tease me, I know you're younger than me."

"Maybe I am."

"Well now you definitely are."