The annoying person [ Chapter 6 ]

I think i love you but i'm afraid to tell you

 

[ Donghae POV ]

I saw her crushed the letter and left it at the side of her table.  Guess she is really mad at me and this also prove that she is totally different from the others girls that I have known before. Normally when a girl receive my letter they will be so happy that even if I just wrote a word hello on it, they will just keep the paper. This is the first time someone crushed the letter that I wrote, interesting.

 


I didn’t  even notice that a smile  creepy up on my face.


“ Yah Donghae, whatcha  thinking about. You look like a ert with that creepy smile on your face “ Leeteuk hyung say as he say the smile on my face.


“  Nothing really hyung, I’m just thinking about something. By the way hyung can I ask you something?"
 


“ Sure, whats  up? "

“ Hyung have you meet any special girls that  treat you differently than the others girls before? "

 

“ Not really, normally they will start to scream when we walk past them. Why ask, someone that caught your attention? “    Hyung wink at a girl who was staring at him in the class and she almost fainted from the wink given by the angel.

“ True, nothing much hyung. Just asking. “ I  turned around and face back to the front.

 

 She is really a interesting girl. Maybe I will play with her for awhile. I  took out another piece of paper from my bag and wrote on it.  Like what I did just now, I threw the paper again and it landed on her table.  Haha, Lee Donghae, good aiming you have. Just then I heard some snoring coming from beside me beside me.  Like always it’s that pabo monkey who have been sleeping and snoring at the same time. I took a book from under his table and cover his face with it.
 


[ Your POV ]

Not again… another paper land on my table. I took the letter and open it.

 


--------------------------------------------------Letter--------------------------------------------------

It’s okays if you don’t want to talk to me because I will still talk to you. So it’s no use, I will make sure that you will start talking to me again. 

From your honey: Donghae

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Try all you want Lee Donghae but I wouldn’t lose to you either. Like what I did just now, I  crushed the letter again and concentrate in class again. 
 



 
Thanks for reading my fanfics,please don't be a slient reader so please comment and subscribe
. ^^