Its was unlucky to meet you [ Chapter 2 ]

I think i love you but i'm afraid to tell you

[Your POV]

Its was not long before I reached the bus-stop that i have to alight at.

I got off the bus with the ear piece still in my ear.  I was so concentrated on the songs that were playing from your phone that I wasn't looking at where i was going.

[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6TwzSGYycM  ( Mr Simple ) ]

 

 

As i usually have a habit of playing my music on full blast. I can't really hear what was happening around me either. I continued to walk while listening to Mr.Simple.

It was not long before i was just right in front of the Seoul National High school. 

 

 

"This is it _____ [ your name ]. From now on,you will know new people and live a whole new life here without the control of Janice anymore. "

 With the thought of it,i stepped in the school. I stopped the music and was about to keep my ear piece in my bag when i heard a loud honking coming from my back. When I turned around, I saw a bright red car coming my way. I was totally dumbfounded and don't even know what to do. I just remain at the same spot as i was standing before,closing my eye and waiting for that car to come straight towards me but nothing came. Slowly you opened your eyes and saw a guy head poking out from one of the window of the red car. 

 

 

 " Yah,you. Yes you. Get out of the way will you. You're blocking my pathway. "   he just shouted at me. I was furious, i totally hate it when someone shouted at me. The worst of all is that he almost crashed his car to me yet he didn't even say sorry and just still asked me to get away. I walked straight up to his car window and started yelling at him. 

 

 

" Yah pabo,you almost knocked at me with this precious car of yours and the first word that you ever spoke to me is ask me to get lost. I guess you should be the one who get lost instead you idiot. Don't your parents teach you about saying sorry to others. " I was totally mad at him and started yelling at him. I didn't even realize that there were lots of people staring at me now.

 

 

"  Hyung just keep on driving "   With that one last word that you have heard from him. That red car drove off. " Yah,if i ever see you again. I won't let you off next time. Aishh... " I yell as loud as i could.   

"

 

Are you okay? "  I turned around to see a really beautiful girl standing next to me. I just nod my head and smile. 

 

 

" I'm Jihye. " 

 

 

 "____ "

 

 

 " Who is that person in that car just now "  You ask politely. 

 

 

" Oh,you mean  Lee Donghae. He is one of the kingkas from our school. There are a total of 15 of them and they call themselves Super Junior. All of them come from rich family and have really good backgrounds. Not only that,they were the dream guys of all the girls in this school. Even me too. Just don't think about him too much and if the next time you saw him again you better get away as far as you can or else the their fans girls will come and haunt you. You wouldn't know what they will do to you. "  Jihye said as she munched on the sandwhich in her hands.

 

 

 ' Interesting.. So your name is Lee Donghae Eh. Oh whatever,even if you were the kingkas and the dreamguy of many girls here i have totally no interest in you at all. If i ever see you again,it will be a bad day for you. Lee Donghae.... '  

The thought ran through your head as you walked to your new class with you new friend,Jihye. 

 



Thanks for reading my fanfics,please don't be a slient reader so please comment and subscribe  okays. ^^