~ Another new life ~ [ Chapter 1 ]

I think i love you but i'm afraid to tell you

[Your POV ]

 

“Paipai Minnie ,i will be back soon okays “ I say while carrying your puppy in

mine arms.Slowly i place the puppy back to the ground and getting ready to start a new 

life in my new school, Seoul national highschool.

 

 

A school whereby only popular  teenagers will go. I totally still don’t have any

idea why your parents have decided to applied for me to go into that school.

 I can still remember the day whereby i had receivedthe  email from your father while i was in American.

I was quite shock when i saw his email as i haven’t been chatting with my father for a long time.

I don’t really have a good relationship with my father ever since he got remarry with my step-mother.

If you want to know the meaning of two sided person,a really good example is my step-mother.

She will act really as a really sweet person infront of my appa but her true self is someone that you don’t even want to know.

She treat me badly and always want me to do chores for her but still i don’t even know why my father will still love her and get marry with her.

She even brought in her daughter , Janice.

Just like her mother, she will treat me as her maid whenever she wants too and because of this few reason,i have decided to get my education and stay in American.

If not for father who is sick now,i guess i will still continues to stay there and never come back to face them again. I’m currently staying by myself now as i have brought a house for myself not long ago.....

 

 

It was not long before the bus that i was waiting for came. I got on it and found a seat at the back of the bus. I took out my phone and start listening to Don’t touch my girl on my phone.

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1cZ2uzxCjI )

 

 

[ Donghae Pov ]

 

“ Yah, wake up fishy and monkey or else both of you will be late for school. “  Yesung say while crunching on his toast and went to kyuhyun and sungmin room to wake both of them up.

 

 

I was still slacking on my bed refusing to wake up until that crazy monkey of my took my blanket off me and start splashing water all over my face.

 

 

“Aishh.. i will get you for this monkey. “  I run out immediately and start chasing that pabo eunhyuk around the dorm. If not for kyuhyun that stuff a toast in my mouth i will caught that pabo hyukkie.

 

 

As usually, i ate my breakfast together with my other 14 best friends.

I guess wouldn’t me saying all of you might have already know who they are. As all of our parents know each other ,we eventually became best friends  ever since we were young.

Staying in the same house that all of our parents brought for us.  They specially ask the worker to build a house that have 7 house linking to one another.

So you can imagine how big our house is. Not only does we all stay together, we even study the same school as well.  

 

 

It was not long before we ate finish all the breakfast that was cooked by our maids and then we rushed out to our car before we were late for school

 

 


Thanks for reading my fanfics,please don't be a slient reader so please comment and subscribe. ^^