Im stuck in the same class as you [ Chapter 4 ]

I think i love you but i'm afraid to tell you

[ Your pov ]

 

I walked into the  class room once mrs park say my name. I was super  excited to get to see my new classmate yet super nervous  as well. What if they don't like me at all. All those thoughts run through my head. I was busy thinking of all those things in my head that i didn't  realize  that i have already reach the classroom already. I bow immediately once i reach the class.

 

 

 " Annyeong everyone,I'm Jung ____. I just came back from American. Hope everyone can treat me well and nice to meet all of you. Gomawo. "

 

 

 " I'm sure everyone will treat you well ____. Now let's find a space for you to sit.  How about you sit right infront of our kingkas  of our class and our school. Since thats the only  seat left in the class now. "

 

 

 walked slowly to the seat that the teacher assign for me. Some girls was staring at me  with angers  in their eyes and some guy kept on looking at me. I was wondering what all those nosie is about. I seat down on the chair and took  out my pencil case and some papers in order to take some notes since  i was new to thiis  school i haven't  even buy any of the  books yet.

 

 

 " Alright,enough of all those  noises  class. Let us start our  lesson.... "

 

 

 [ Donghae  POV ]

 

When i  look up,i saw her. The girl that was the only one who dare to stand up against me. So her name is _____ eh.  Such a sweet name but i guess she didnt saw me at all since she didn't look up.  I heard miss park saying that she will be sitting right in front of us now. Lots of  girls are craving to  sit near us and try to filrt with us  but we always  reject them but this time we  didn't  reject since there isn't any seat in the class anymore. I saw her sat down at her seat and start to take out the stuff that she need. I decided to play a little trick on her.....

 



Thanks for reading my fanfics,please don't be a slient reader so please comment and subscribe. ^^