Let the fun begin [ Chapter 3 ]

I think i love you but i'm afraid to tell you

[ Donghae Pov ]

As you might know,i'm lee donghae. A members of super junior along with my other 14 brothers. Leeteuk,Heechul,Hangeng,Yesung,Kangin,Shindong,Sungmin,Eunhyuk,Zhoumi,Siwon,Ryeowook,Kibum,Kyuhyun and Henry.

About how we known each other and why we have been studying in the same school and living in the same house.

I guess i have already mention about it in the first chapter.

 

 

 Like what we always do before lesson starts,we will gather in our usual slacking place before going back to class. Even if we're late for class the teacher wouldn't even care as all of us always get good grade in the end even if we didn't listen in class. Due to this reason,no teacher hated us even though we would always bully others students and so we become the kingkas of the school......

 

 

I was siting at my normal slacking place but  still shocking after what happened this morning. There isn't any girl that wouldn't go crazy over me when they see me. Normally they will start screaming when they saw me or when i get closer to them but this girl that i met just now was so different. Wonder what her name,it would be so interesting if i could see her again. I was so busy thinking about what had happened today morning that i didn't notice that pabo monkey was calling me. 

 

 

"Yah Lee Donghae are you okays? You seem so strange today."  "Gwenchana,i'm fine i just thinking about something. Hey,want to get back to class now? " i say

" Sure,since i'm getting bored already. Let go back to class and have some sleeping time. I'm tired. " Kangin say. 

 

 

We grab our bags and headed to class. Whenever we walk past,girls will start screaming our names and for the guys. They will just look at us and get out of our path before something bad happened to them. It was not long before i we reach our classroom. Without waiting for mrs park permission like always,we have already enter the class and sat at our seats.  

 

 

" Alright ,seem to me that our super junior members have came back to the class room already. Before i start my lesson i will like to introduce you all to your new classmate. Jung _____ . She has just came back from American and has transfer to our class. I hope that everyone can treat her well okays. Jung ____ you can come in now and please introuduce yourself more to the class. "  Mrs park say...........



Thanks for reading my fanfics,please don't be a slient reader so please comment and subscribe okays. ^^