You're right,it's me again [ Chapter 5 ]

I think i love you but i'm afraid to tell you

[ Donghae pov ] 

 

I decided to kick her chair slightly to see if she has any reaction if she saw me again. I move my chair slightly nearer to my desk. Then i lift my leg a little and kick her chair's leg slightly. Causing her to move forward a little and the chair leg make a loud sound that make everyone turn their head and look at our direction. From my  direction,i can see that she was alarm that her chair suddenly move forwards and  everyone was looking at her now. In order to ent all the  stares and stuff i suddenly shouted. 

 

 

" Miss park can we just go on with the lesson,it's just some sounds right. No big deal anyway so no more staring and finding out who was the one who make the high pitching sound just now. "  

 

 

As soon as i finished saying what i want to say,all the head was facing the  front already. Or should i say all the head was looking to the  front but just not one.  _____ was staring at me now. Have she finally notice that i even exist here now. Just when i was about to open my mouth to talk to her,she face the other way already. I don't know why but i kind of feel sad when she didn't notice me.

Just then another idea pop into my head. I turned around and ask ryeowook for a piece of paper and of course some snacks from shindong hyung as well. He will always hide some snacks in his bag before he came to  school. I wrote something on the paper and with my skillfull hand,i threw the paper and it landed right on ____ table. 

 

 

[ Your POV ] 

 

 I was just listening to the topic that miss park is  teaching when suddenly a piece of  paper flew  and landed right on my table. I turn around and  saw that pabo lee donghae wink at me. Straight away i knew he was the one who send me that letter.I turn back and open the letter that he threw to me. 

 

--------------------------------------------------Letter-----------------------------------------------------------------

 

You finally saw me now eh after so long.

 

Ya ya ya,i just saw you now. Happy now??... -.-  Thank alot for making me embarrassed  on the first day in this class.  

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I pass the paper back again. In no time the  paper was pass back to me again. 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------Letter ----------------------------------------------------

 

 Yup,super happy now. ^^  Hey sorry about that kays,i was just trying to get your attention that all. 

 

You already have my attention now...  so what do you want anyway.. 

 

I just want to say sorry about what happen in the morning. Didn't meant to be rule just that i was in a bad mood. 

 

Apologize accepted but doesn't meant that  if you're in a bad mood and you can can transfer all your anger on me so  just stop talking to me before transfer my anger to you now. 

 

 

Hey,can i make it up to you just don't stop talking to me. I will feel sad if you don't talk to me

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

I really hate him to the max now,first spoil my mood early in the morning and almost knock at me with his car. Make me feel  embarrassed in the class and now he  say that he did all that because he was in a bad mood. So what if ybv  ou're in a bad mood. Does that mean you can transfer all your anger on me. If you think that i'm like those other girls who  is all girly and filrting all the time with you guys ,then you're totally wrong because i'm not like those girls at all. I crush the letter and left it at the side of my table. With that i keep on listening to the lesson that the teacher is talking about. 

 

 


Thanks for reading my fanfics,please don't be a slient reader so please comment and subscribe. ^^