Start Over.

소년, 소녀를 만나다 (Boy Meets Girl)

[ Elizabeth's POV ]

I didn't know what to do. Or say... Or do...

"Honestly, Liz," Jinki explained. "She kissed me. I promise you."

"Really? Really, Jinki?"

"Yes. Yes, really."

I didn't understand why were having a couple fight, when we weren't even dating. He must've found this extremely off and awkward.

"And why would you be telling me the truth?" I had to contradict him. I had to be more sure with myself.

"Because..."

"Because..?"

"...."

"That's not an answer."

"Because.. I care about you."

That caught me on the spot. Jinki cared about me?

"I care about you too." I was slightly hopeful, but didn't want to disappoint myself at the same time.

"No, not like that," He let out a frustrated sigh, then continued, "I care about you.. I know our relationship started out as something simple, and as a cover up, but... Yeah. I care about you. I took this as a chance to get closer to you, and... I would never want to hurt you. Ever."

"......."

"Please say something..." He said in a quiet voice.

"I like you too," I responded. "More than you know..."

"Really?"

"Really."

"That's... That's amazing! And I don't want to blow this, you know? I'm sorry for what Jiyung did. Can we start over?"

Starting over. I liked the sound of that.

"Of course we can." I smiled, staring down at my feet. I could feel myself blush from complete happiness.

I pictured him grinning, as he responded, "As a couple. An official couple."

"Most definitely."


Author's Note: Hey readers :) I just wanted you to know, that Boy Meets Girl isn't a main fiction. So I'll be wrapping this story up pretty soon. I think you'll be able to spot the set differences between my other stories and this one. BMG was specifically designed for my best friend, and so it started out as something fun and experimental. Now that I have other stories I'm fairly serious about, I'll have to bring BMG to a final close ): Expect a couple more chapters, please. Thank you and continue to support!