Idiot of the Century.

소년, 소녀를 만나다 (Boy Meets Girl)

[ Jonghyun's POV ]

"What the hell did the do now?" I bursted angrily, clenching my fists. I knew swearing was wrong, and sorry to those who were saints, but seriously -- what the hell was Jiyung doing?

I knew something was up as soon as I stepped into the music room, seeing Jinki yell his guts out at the girl. Jiyung simply smirked as he left the room, and I was deemed alone with the monster.

"Don't call me the you ungrateful bastard!" She retorted. "It's that petty girl's fault she got involved with him --"

I raised my eyebrow, "How is it her fault? Jinki --"

"She's not even dating him..." She muttered, looking down angrily.

"Wait -- what?!" I was confused for a moment. What was she pulling off now? Some shameless stunt?

"Why would they be fake dating? Don't talk bull." I responded, trying not to let my blood boil over.

"Oh my gosh," She rolled her eyes. "Are you that stupid? Jinki was using her as an excuse to break up with me! No wonder you two are friends. Does he honestly think he can pull that kind of crap on me? Wow, that's great." She crossed her arms. "If he thinks he can get rid of me that easy, tough luck. I'm taking down that fake girlfriend of his, no matter what." She flipped her hair over her right shoulder. "I know she likes him."

Wait, what the hell?! Jinki was fake dating Elizabeth? I couldn't believe it!!

"Are you kidding me?" I said, trying not to fall into her trap - even though it kind of made sense. "I'm Jinki's righthand man! Why would he lie to me?"

"How should I know?" She snapped. "It doesn't matter, anyways. They're done and over with. I got my revenge."

"You're a .." I muttered, stomping out of the room. She thinks she can play games with me? Yeah right. Elizabeth and Jinki are freaking into each other! What is there to fake?

I mean, sure they didn't go on many dates... and Jinki kind of avoided her these days...

....

....

....

 

God.

Give me an award for being the most retarded idiot of the century.

 

Why didn't I see it before?