Chapter 6: Epilogue

Time Is Gold

Jimin’s POV

 

 

My surroundings were shining like the sun as I walked at a strange path. I was in a middle of a forest, a beautiful forest. While walking, I looked up. Then it hit me. I was in heaven.

 

 

-      “ Did I just die? Then…. “. I looked around. “ And where is In Ha? Did she survive? “. I whispered as I looked at my hands. They looked so transparent but I still could watch them. I looked at the horizon, before keep walking until I arrived at some kind of celestial garden. There was a fountain with clean water and bushes covered with different kinds of colorful flowers. His eyes landed on a silhouette, sitting on a bench. Her back was facing as her long wavy hair fell like a shiny waterfall.

 

“ Could it be…? “.

 

 

-      “ In Ha? “. I narrowed my eyes to take a clear view of the girl. The girl slowly turned around and I swear that I almost cried in happiness and relief. I saw her smiling at me, like a real angel. She was wearing a gorgeous white dress and with white ballerinas.

-      “ Jimin-ah! “. She called me with joy as she stood up and ran toward me. I instictively opened my arms and tightened my grip around her. I just realized that I missed her so much. Like if my life depended on her.

-      “ It’s really you “. I whispered and closed my eyes, thanking that she was finally with me.

 

I broke the hug and looked at her.

 

 

-      “ I was waiting for you “. In Ha said as she cupped my face while tenderly them.

-      “ Did you? “. I asked and she nodded in response. I smiled at her before pulling her into another hug.

-      “ I thought that you wouldn’t come and you would leave me alone “. She admitted with a pout. I chuckled as I her back to comfort her.

-      “ But now I’m here and I don’t have the intention to leave you neither “.

-      “ Promise? “.

-      “ Promise “. I said, tightening the grip of my arms around her.

 

 

I felt happy that I was with her in the end. All I knew was that I would be with her….. FOREVER.

 

 


It's finished! I hope you enjoyed reading it :)