Chapter 4: List Of Wishes

Time Is Gold

April 17th, 2015

 

 

 

 

The boy’s words kept running in his mind like a train. He couldn’t understand that. He wasn’t ready to let her go so soon, especially when he was trying his best to fix his mistakes. He sighed and sat up from his bed as he ruffled his hair in frustration. He glanced up and his eyes landed on a poster of the Han River. Then he remembered about In Ha wanting to go there for a date.

 

 

 

 

~ Flashback ~

 

 

“ Oh come on, Jimin! We never go out together! Let’s go to Han River! I really want to go there and have a long walk “. In Ha insisted as she shook Jimin’s arm, who was leaning against the couch with his eyes closed.

“ I’m tired, In Ha. Let’s go another day, okay? “.

“ But never go out! “. She pouted. “ Please, Jimin, please? “.

“ Next time, I promise “.

 

 

 

~ End of the Flashback ~

 

 

 

Jimin made a decision. He stood up and headed toward his desk and sat on it as he pulled out a paper and a pen and started to write down the things she wanted to do with him but he never have done them.

 

 

List of In Ha’s Wishes

 

 

Go to Han River for a long walk.

 

Watch a movie on a Saturday night.

 

Bring her to Everland.

 

Accompany her around the school.

 

Cooking a romantic meal for her.

 

Spend more time with her until deadline…

 

 

 

Jimin tightened his grip around the pen when he wrote the last sentence. He wasn’t really sure if he would be able to send her away, but he was sure to make all those wishes in time. Suddenly, his phone vibrated. He grabbed his phone and glanced at the screen. He smiled when he received a message from In Ha.

 

 

Are you still up for today’s party? I already bought the gift so no need to bring anything. Let’s say it’s from both. See you later! I love you! <3

In Ha.

 

 

 

 

He chuckled as he stared at the message. “ I will always be up for you “. He folded the paper and saved it in a notebook before heading to the bathroom to take a shower.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jimin walked from left to right as he waited for In Ha to come down. He glanced at his wrist watch and then at the building to see if In Ha was coming. Even though, he wasn’t a patient person, he tried his best to be one.

 

 

“ Jimin-ah! “.

 

He turned around and his jaw dropped when he saw In Ha coming to his way with a beautiful white dress with floral skirt and a cute pair of pink high heels.

 

Imagen de fashion, dress, and outfit Imagen de pink and high heels

 

His heart started to beat really fast when he saw how beautiful she looked in that dress, with her wavy hair and her natural make up. She totally looked like an angel in his eyes.

 

“ Wow… “ That’s all was Jimin could say when she reached in front of him.

“ So… “. She shyly said as she spun around. “ What do you think? Is it okay? “.

“ You… you look like a princess today “. He complimented her as he held her hands while admiring her. “ Gosh, you look so beautiful today “.

 

She blushed and then pointed at him with her chin.

 

 

“ You also look good “.

 

 

Jimin was wearing an bad boy style outfit: ripped jeans, a simple white T-shirt, a black leather jacket and a pair of red sneakers.

 

 

“ Really? Don’t I look too much like a bad guy? Maybe I should have worn something sofisticated “. He said with an uneasy look.

 

She chuckled and shook her head as she squeezed his hands.

 

“ You look fine. Besides… I like those bad guy styles “. She admitted with a shy smile.

“ Really? “. He smirked as he wrapped an arm around her waist in a seducive way.

 

In Ha blushed and nodded in response.

 

 

“ Ah… I think we should go now “. She said as she gently pushed him away, feeling uncomfortable in that position. He chuckled and grabbed her hand as he interwined his fingers with hers. “ There’s a cab already waiting for us “. He said and then dragged her toward the cab. He opened the door for her and she thanked him with a shy nod as she entered in. He closed the door and looked up.

 

“ Don’t worry, In Ha. I will find a way to change your future “.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

They arrived at one of their classmates Hyemi’s house, which was like a hotel than her house. Jimin got out of the cab and then opened the door for In Ha as he offered her his hand. She gladly took it and Jimin paid to the driver before heading to the mansion with his hand around In Ha’s. As soon as they entered, loud music welcomed them.

 

“ Hey! “. They turned around and faced Hyemi. “ You guys came! “.

“ Happy birthday Hyemi! “. In Ha beamed as she hugged Hyemi. “ You look beautiful today “.

“ Same goes to you! Wow! You look totally like a model! Jimin, you must be fortunate to have a beautiful girlfriend “. Hyemi complimented.

“ I am “. Jimin said as he wrapped an arm around In Ha’s waist.

“ We brought you a gift! “. In Ha said as she pulled out a box from her bag.

“ Aw~ You shouldn’t have! Thank you anyways! “. Hyemi said as she hugged In Ha again. “ Anyways, the food is over there and the dance floor is in the living room. Just enjoy the party, okay? “. Hyemi said as she bid goodbye and headed to the other guests.

 

 

Jimin and In Ha headed to the buffet table and they started to serve some salty food.

 

“ Look, who’s here “. A female voice said. They turned around and frowned when they saw the person they wanted to see at last: Bomi.

 

 

She was wearing a tight black dress, which was hugging her curves, with black high heels. She let her hair fell in a straight way as she used red lipstick and dark shadow in her eyes.

 

 

“ Hey In Ha “. She started and her eyes landed on Jimin as she gave him a seducive smirk. “ Hey Jimin “.

“ Hi “. In Ha said with a forced smile while Jimin said nothing but to pull In Ha closer to him, without taking his eyes away from Bomi.

“ Wow, In Ha! You look nice today! “. Bomi said as she clasped her hands together.

“ Thanks… “.

“ And Jimin…. you look handsome… like always “.

“ Well, thanks for the compliment… “.

“ In Ha, don’t you mind if I take your boyfriend for a dance? “. Bomi asked.

 

 

In Ha uneasily glanced at Jimin and was about to say something when Jimin cut her off.

 

“ Actually, we were on our way to the dance floor. Come on, babe “. Jimin said as he settled their plates on the table and Jimin grabbed her hand and dragged her away from Bomi.

 

Bomi’s face fell as she clicked her tongue and crossed her arms while glaring at the couple. “ You won’t escape from me that easily “.

 

 

 

On the dance floor, Jimin and In Ha started to have fun to each other without getting worried about Bomi. Jimin spun her around and then pulled her closer to him.

 

“ You are so beautiful “. He whispered in her ear as she started to blush because of his compliment. He smiled and then kissed her lips and put her arms around his neck as he encircled his arms around her waist. He rested his forehead on hers and stared at her with sparkling eyes. “ Thanks for being an amazing girlfriend for the past a year and a half “. He confessed.

 

In Ha couldn’t help but to smile as she cupped his cheeks while looking at him with warm eyes.

 

“ Am I that amazing? “. She teased.

 

Jimin chuckled and nodded in response.

 

Hours later, some people started to leave the house while a few people stayed in the house. In Ha told to her parents that she would be staying at Hyemi´s house for a sleepover and Jimin called his mother that he was staying at a friend´s house. Both of them with the rest of the people sitting on the floor of the living room and started to play seven minutes in heaven. Jimin was sitting between Hyemi and a random girl while In Ha was sitting between two random guys, with made Jimin to be uncomfortable. To his worst, Bomi also decided to stay and she was two heads away from him. He glanced at Bomi and saw her smirking, which he didn´t like it.

 

-      “ You all know the rules. The two people who were pointed by the bottle will be locked in a room “. Hyemi said with a slight smirk.

-      “ Oh~ Someone is going to lose the V-card tonight! “. The guy next to In Ha said. Jimin could say that the boy was drunk and he grew worried that guys like him would end up with In Ha.

-      “ All right! Let’s start! “. Hyemi said as she spun the bottle.

 

 

After a few rounds, some of the guys and girls that were choose, which were four or six of them, never came back. Jimin wondered if they really had or they just passed out because they were too drunk.

 

-      “ Okay, my turn “. Bomi stated, half drunk as she spun the bottle. The bottle went to a stop and pointed at Jimin. The others were teasing at him, but both Jimin and In Ha grew alarmed. In Ha looked at Jimin with concern as Jimin didn’t know what to do.

-      “ Come on, Jimin. Let’s go “. Bomi said as he grabbed his hand but he yanked it away.

-      “ Sorry guys, but you know I’m taken “. Jimin said as he glanced at Hyemi for help.

 

She cleared and nodded in response.

 

-      “ All right then. Then, let’s do this. Bomi waits for the next round while Jimin and In Ha can go together “.

-      “ What?! “. Bomi snapped in annoyance.

-      “ Perfect! Then see you guys later! “. Jimin said as he grabbed In Ha’s wrist and pulled her away of the group and dragged her upstairs.

 

Bomi glared at the couple and whined as she ruffled her hair in annoyance.

 

-      “ This is so annoying!~ “. She whined while kicking in the air.

 

 

As soon as the couple arrived upstairs, they entered in a random room. Jimin locked the door and turned around seeing In Ha already sitting on the bed, hands clasped together while looking at the ground. Jimin walked toward her and sat next to her as he gently encircled his arms around her.

 

-      “ Are you okay? “.

 

In Ha looked at him and nodded.

 

-      “ I was just a little bit surprised when the bottle landed on you “.

-      “ Me too. I wasn’t expecting that though “.

 

In Ha nodded in approval.

 

-      “ In Ha “. Jimin called. In Ha looked at him, meeting his lips with hers. The kiss was kind of slow but passionate. Minutes has passed as the kiss started to get heated. Slowly, Jimin hovered over her as he her cheek while kissing her. In Ha softly moaned when Jimin started to plant soft kisses on her neck. Jimin lifted his gaze toward her, meeting eyes with her, asking for permission. When he received her approval, he leaned closer to her ear. “ I will show you how much I love you “. He whispered, leaning back before kissing her again.

 

Jimin had planned this before. He wanted to do it with her before the worst comes. If In Ha’s destiny was going to end like that, he wanted to treasure every part of her, making precious memories with her so he can remember forever. They slowly started to take off their clothes, then covering their bake bodies with the blanket of the bed. Jimin her cheek as he stared at her in a lovely way.

 

-      “ I love you “. He whispered.

-      “ I love you too “. She whispered back.

 

Jimin softly smiled as he kissed her and started to make love to her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After the making love session, Jimin and In Ha were cuddling to each other. Her head pressed in Jimin’s chest while he was playing with the locks of her long hair.

 

-      “ Do you think the guys hear us? “. In Ha shyly whispered as she interwined her left hand with his left one.

-      “ I don’t think so. I’m sure that they are all passed out “.

 

In Ha nodded in understanding and softly yawned. Jimin chuckled and patted her head.

 

-      “ Are you tired? “.

 

In Ha hummed as she closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around his bare waist.

 

-      “ Jimin? “.

-      “ Yeah? “.

-      “ Is something happening to you? “.

 

Jimin grew confused. He glanced down at her as she lifted her gaze up.

 

-      “ I meant…. you are acting like something bad will happen soon. Is there something wrong? “.

 

Jimin sighed and pressed his left cheek against her head.

 

 

-      “ I’ve been having the same nightmare “.

-      “ The nightmare where I died? “.

 

Jimin nodded as he pulled her closer to him.

 

-      “ I’m afraid that might really happen. If I keep dreaming about it, it might really happen. Who knows? Maybe tomorrow you will be gone or when I wake up, you won’t be by my side- “.

-      “ Jimin “. She looked up and cupped his face with her hands. “ Nothing is going to happen to me. That was just a nightmare, okay? That can happen in dreams “.

-      “ I just don’t want to lose you… “. He whispered as he let a tear fell down from his eyes. In Ha softened as she wiped his tears away.

-      “ You won’t “. She softly pecked his lips before pulling him into a tight hug.

-      “ I love you, In Ha “. He whispered as he tightened the grip of his arms around her.

-      “ I love you too, Jimin “. She whispered back before drifting to dreamland.