Chapter 5

Lost Perfume

A/N : I know I am again - left this fic for so long. Honestly I do the same for every fic that I have (*cries). Will do my best to finish them up. 

For this fic, I know and realized that the plot is a bit messed up and slow. I tried to show the flow; but Yongguk doesnt seem to appear and Himchan is losing himself in the character. Soon that I hope I am able to let the reason shines, on why - Lost Perfume exists. Thanks for reading! 


 

The bell rang twice. Time to go home. Himchan paces himself quickly tightening his grip to the letter that he held ever since. Now he determined to send the letter by himself without consulting anyone.

The door receives 3 knocks, permitting Himchan to enter the room after he heard come in. A smile appears to the face whom now dropping the newspaper that he reads; letting himself lean to the chair. “Here you are Himchan-ssi. Have a sit” said him putting down his glass.

“Thank you headmaster-nim” said Himchan politely as he let himself sits. A small smile appears to his face. “Now that I think of it, you must know something isn’t it?” 

“Sort of. But I know you know what I will say” said the latter, which Himchan replied with a nod. He then put the letter on the table “Here Sir, for your perusal”.

“Your dad called you already Channie?” the Headmaster said that after a pregnant pause; reading the letter. Himchan chuckles as he looks at the person in front of him now. “Haven’t hear you call me that for so long uncle”

Kim Dong Wan, a young and successful educator, able to be a headmaster in a short period of time – for his passion to educate people. A wise man who always support charity towards all unfortunate children who don’t get a chance to study. Being recognized as he is now, he is an uncle to Himchan, which none of the school know. Himchan himself – bring up himself with his own capability, which Dongwan approved so much along the way. Even so, Dongwan is not always around to be there – of why Himchan can be considered alone here.

Dongwan chuckled and give himself a balance stand before he paced to Himchan. “You are going to do great there. I am sure when you are back – you are going to shine more than you are now. And listen to me young boy – I know you are worried about something or someone, but trust me – those who care, will understand and support you” said him while patting Himchan’s shoulder and welcome the latter for a tight hug.

“Thanks uncle” said Himchan.

 

The conversation goes on and Himchan determined to fly back to where his parents need him now. His only concerns, Bang Yongguk. Although it should never be a matter to any of them, but Yongguk has been someone that Himchan will always consider to be first in his choice.

For this, none of that happened to be the same. Himchan choose to be himself. He finally concerns for himself now, which he knows, he rarely does. When will Yongguk appreciate him? When will Yongguk know how much he adores him as friend? When will everyone know, he needs Yongguk more than one said self does.

As Himchan flows in his thought, a pat brings him back to real world where Youngjae massages him as the pats starts growing pain to him. “Ahhh, don’t do that” said Himchan as he chuckle and hug the latter. “I decided to go”

“Way to go young lad. I am here and I know that you know that” said Youngjae as he inhales Himchan’s perfume that he knows he’s going to miss it. “Gonna miss you” pats him as he release the hug.

“I don’t need him, anymore” whisper Himchan to the latter whom now engulfing him with a tight hug – again.