Chapter 3

Lost Perfume

A/N : I am so so so sorry that I left this fic for more than 4 months , and this update is so short though. I am so thankful for those who wait for this fic. This fic will end in another 1 or 2 chaps (or more XP) . I will to get back to it when I can . Thank you and I am sorry . Lots of love ~


 

The hall floods with a powerful smell around and everyone at the school know whose smell is that. Yongguk quickly glance to where the smell came from. “He is here” said him while running to the disappearing smell. Yongguk is catching his breath as he looks at the missing someone that he is looking for. “Where the hell is he?” said him while viewing the whole playground that was connected to the school building.

“Your pants are dropping down. Tight it up. Else…” A deep voice heard from his back and Yongguk turns around to see an emotionless face of Kim Himchan. Yongguk smiles as he run and hug the latter, smelling the missing scent that he miss. Being a damn rich ‘kid’ at the school, Himchan has a handmade perfume that is designed only for him. That’s why, people will know if he is around … because of his scent ~

“Where have you been Channie?” Yongguk said as he leans himself a bit, just enough to look at Himchan’s face. “Where have I been?” question Himchan. Yongguk chuckles and drag Himchan to the cafeteria. No explanation heard but Yongguk seems to avoid it. Himchan is in a real dilemma if he should tell the older about the news that he just received this morning. This is also the reason why he has been spacing out from Yongguk in the past few weeks.

“Want to go to café with me? My treat?” said Yongguk as he drags Himchan around the school. “I was thought that class is going to start soon?” Himchan sighs when Yongguk said that he uses his position to be out from the class. Himchan then rolled his eyes, trying to fit in his thought as he never like the idea of skipping class unless there is a need to do so. Being a vice president is cool, people know and respect you; but , it doesn’t mean that you can do anything without a reason isn’t it? As they pace towards the café, Himchan just keep his thought in since he thought that settling things before he tell the older his plan is better than he keeps on thinking about it.

“Coffee?” Yongguk asks while grabbing few dishes for them to eat later on. Himchan nods as he smiles weakly; leaving Yongguk does all the order and of course, to pay ~ Yongguk doesn’t mind anyway , and that is what makes Himchan see how considerate Yongguk is to others. He then sighs to the thought “but that doesn’t mean that I will forget all the bad things he did though”

As Yongguk settles himself in front of Himchan , the latter eyeing everywhere but Yongguk. “Hey hey , look at me” Yongguk prying Himchan to focus when he is talking. Himchan adjusting his eyeball to his sight and heavily sighs again. “Are you okay actually? You don’t seem like you at all”

“How is me being me Gukkie?” ask Himchan curiously. “What do you mean?” Yongguk was confused. “Well , how do you think I am as a person ?” Himchan clarifies and he said “just because” when Yongguk asked him why he suddenly asked that.

“Well…” Yongguk caress his nape and continue slowly … “You are … good”

“Just that buddy?” Himchan chuckles weakly. He knew. Yongguk is so hard to express himself to others. After seems like eternity, Yongguk continues “You are a friend that is hard to be find. I am just…well…you know…glad”

Himchan stares at Yongguk upon the answer, which then makes him to finish up his last sip of the coffee. “I am going to the class. Let’s meet up after school.”

Himchan just stand up and leave Yongguk alone. For now, he needs some space to think, of whether he should tell Yongguk of the news. Avoiding Yongguk for weeks is a thing that he needs to do now. For some reasons , Himchan doesn’t feel the importance of telling Yongguk about it , though he thinks that he needs to tell him but …

“AHHHH” Himchan shouts out of sudden, shocked everyone around the hall. Youngjae who coincidently on his way to his class heard the shout and run quickly to Himchan…

“Hey , what the hell is going on?” Youngjae asked the confused Himchan who is now sit on the floor , while shush-ing everyone to enter their respective classes. When they are alone , Youngjae pats Himchan’s back and look at him concernly.

“Don’t you have your class now?” Himchan question Youngjae as the younger leads him to the student lounge. It is a room used for students to take a break for some time within their class ; it’s more of a centre for students to get info and also get some fresh drinks and other things that might fit. “Our teacher is on a leave today. So I told Daehyun about me being late to next class beforehand.” Himchan nods to the explanation.

After a moment of silence, Himchan breaks the silence and look up to Youngjae who has been waiting until Himchan cools down for a moment. He knows that Himchan has been stressed from the ‘rumor’ that he heard few weeks ago ; but he needs to be sure that Himchan heard it wrong.

“Jongup called me”