Chapter 1

Lost Perfume

 

 

Himchan grabs his towel and stepping towards the bathroom. “ahh , it is going to be a long day” sigh him while undressing himself before taking his shower. The water drops to his body , shifting all the worries that he has to wear soon after he steps out from the house.

The sun emits its ray to the Earth. ‘Such a nice day’ mumble Himchan to himself. Himchan then pace out from his house , walking in 10 steps and meeting a road lamp nearby to his house , stopping his steps and leaning to it; looking around to everyone who are now rushing to their respective schools. Himchan glances to his phone and open up the notification that just come in. He smiles to himself and read the message in his head… “wait , OMG I am so sorry. Will reach there in a minute”.

Himchan then glances to his right and looking to one direction where he knows , that person will appear. He then stands straight anticipating that person to come and greet her. The person rushed the step and struggling with the bad and outfit while running grinning to him. “I am so so so sorry baby” said that person while patting Himchan’s shoulder catching any oxygen that might come into the lungs. “Hey it’s okay, come let me help you” Himchan smiles to flashing his cat eyes to the latter while letting the other to eat the sandwich that hang at the mouth , and Himchan neating the outfit of the other.He then pats the shoulder and brushing the hair of the other. “There” said him while feeling content looking at the other now. He then look at the grinning person in front of him , creating his fake pout to make the other feel bad ; “DON’T BE LATE AGAIN GUKKIE!!!” said Himchan; shouting a bit as he walks away , still faking his pout.

“Hey, wait for me” said Yongguk , Himchan’s close friend ever since they were 5 years old , until now , high school. “Yah , Channie!!! I am not yet…” Yongguk hides his grins when Channie widen his eyes , froze as he feels Yongguk kissing his exposed cheek when he said “not yet what –“ a while ago.

Yongguk then just show his innocent look as he looks at the still froze Himchan in front of him. “Settle” said him while now walking away while grabbing Himchan’s wrist and he drags him away with his froze state. “don’t nag too much.aish” said Yongguk which makes Himchan to let his hand go from Yongguk’s hold and Himchan runs away from him. His face lighten and he turns back and shows his tongue to Yongguk who is flashing his smile as Himchan turns away. “Cute” said him.

 

Himchan runs catching up with someone in front of him and shouts “good morning” as he head locked him. “You don’t have to do that” “do what?” question Himchan. “greet me properly young lady” “whatever Youngjae AND ! I AM NOT A LADY!” said Himchan as he happily greets the latter again and stealing his sandwich in the process  ; which gained a protest Youngjae in a way. “Hey that’s mine” pout Youngjae “aww, why are you so cute?” said Himchan, keep munching his sandwich. Youngjae gives him a 'what' look to Himchan. Yongguk in a way was following behind them all the time until they reach the school. Himchan turns around as to bid goodbye to Youngjae while dragging Yongguk to the class. Youngjae is a junior of theirs and Himchan started to know Youngjae when the latter starts to enter the school three years ago. Thanks to the musical club then they meet each other there. Yongguk is another club and Himchan keeps on questioning why on Earth would Yongguk be in chess club like whut?

Himchan sighed as he reaches home. Finally, after a long day. He then sighs looking at the documents piling up on his study desk, which include Yongguk’s. To be honest, Himchan has this one soft feeling for Yongguk for when each time that Yongguk ask him to do things, Himchan will magically follow his requests. He does know that Yongguk is doing fine just on his own but Himchan is so lazy to question that.

Both Yongguk and Himchan are in a student council together, elected by the students after the election done few months back; for a reason that people think that they can do the job well; adding up with few students who ships them with their thought which Himchan doesn’t understand why. Himchan is so dedicated to his position as the vice president of the council while Yongguk…Yongguk and his imagination. Sitting as the president of the council and does, did  or, NEVER DO ANYTHING! (if I may add :3)

Himchan sighs for nth times. He then roll over his bed , reaching for his phone in his bag that he placed under the bed just now. “hey , wanna come over?”