A Pencil on The Melody Part 9

A Pencil On The Melody

 

Chapter 9

Dumb Date

 

Two weeks later.

Seo Hyun and Jung Shin walked together to a meeting room. Today was their first day to work on music soundtrack project they once attended the audition before.

Her buddy was ranting from A to Z, nothing could stop this guy from gossiping.

“I heard our boss will be such a gentleman. Master of music.” Jung Shin started.

Seo Hyun just laughed, “Of course. If he/she came to be same level with us, then it’s better for me to be the boss instead, Jung Shinnie.”

Jung Shin rolled his eyeballs. “You just wish.”

They reached the room and managed to take a seat. There were some people gathered to be the soundtrack music creator and staff. Their talk suddenly stopped when the door swung open to let a man got in.

And she swore.

She just saw Jung Yong Hwa to enter and sat on the desk in front all of them, right behind the board written as Head of Music and Composing Department.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Fifth.

She counted the staff came entering employee room one by one with that gloomy, stressful expression plastered on their face, after the new head department –all she could say, the real Jung Yong Hwa- had summoned them. Everyone who took a hold as music soundtrack staff was getting a personal evaluation today.

Jung Shin was the sixth. And by the time came, she would exceptionally be the person after him. The seventh, the last.

“He’s impossible.” Jung Shin blabbered instantly after he was done, faintly falling himself onto the sofa nearby. Rising up his guitar partiturs with new brutal squiggles all over the paper, he cringed, “Look. He gave me no space left. This must definitely be redone.”

“Death eater is coming to town.”

Crap. Jung Yong Hwa is the worst.”

“And hell, who’s he by the way? Except the inheritance of FNC owner’s blood?”

“I’ve been working here for five years. He was none in comparison.”

“I quit.” One guy from the backseat went up, jaw tightened shaping a stern face line. The others were stunned –or inspired- after he vanished behind the exit door.

“I’m out, too.”

“Look like he wants to eat the work by himself.”

One by one, they followed the predecessor. And just by the minutes, everyone was going.

Except Jung Shin, who just stared at Seo Hyun watching everyone in wide eyes –she literally in agape, registering every information flashing right before her eyes- with defenseless smirk. Her head then turned to her buddy after the room was actually just the two of them.

By Jung Shin’s glare shooting her, she definitely could read everything. “No. No, Jung Shinnie. You’re not going anywhere.“

Jung Shin just heaved a sigh, “I’m sorry.” He then stood by his shoes, “Your Jung Yong Hwa doesn’t suit us. Or, maybe, in his mind, I’m just lowly, untalented musician forcing ability to earn money.”

“Jung Shin, no, please. We promise to do this together. And Jung Yong Hwa. He has positive side, believe me. I know him.”

“Yeah. Very well.” He put a thin mocking smile, “He’s just too lucky to experience your sincere care recently.”

“Wait—“

“Good luck.”

Jung Shin’s smooth pat on her shoulder was final. The goodbye signal before he walked away. Argh. She just lost his loyal, very best friend in this dreamy project. They once promised to pass the selection and could work together as a staff. And now, everything was evaporated like a fume.  

What now? What she could do? Composing all the music soundtracks by her own, and just only with Jung Yong Hwa? Oh. Or she would be the next to hand down of this project she cherished so much?

What Seo Hyun discovered the next was her feet stomped through the corridor impaciently, aiming Jung Yong Hwa’s working room.

She marched to him after roughly slamming his door.

Yong Hwa actually was sitting on his desk, scribbling something on his paper. Her crude and sudden presence just brought his eyes to take her a glimpse for a second, before going back to his notes.

“This is all.” He talked to his assistant, another FNC man who stood upright by his side, “Please make sure what I told you before.”

The assistant nodded obediently and took a low bow before stepping out of the room. He caught Seo Hyun on the doorway and looked a bit waver to leave them.

“Don’t worry. I could handle this Aghassi by myself.”

What?

A bit surprise by the sentence, Seo Hyun straightened up her body and brought her chin up. Ready to challenge him, and to be challenged in exchange.

After the disappearance of the man, Yong Hwa’s eyes fully focused on her. His ultimate glare up her energy in a flash.

And his silence absolutely asked her for explanation. She swallowed.

“Everyone was leaving,” was the best sentence she struggled enough to find.

Crap. His judgemental eyes were really suffocating. Seo Hyun tried harder not to pull back.

“From what I remember, Seo Joo Hyun. I’ve not even summoned you here.” Yong Hwa casually spoke, without giving any comment to Seo Hyun’s intention.

“Everyone got an evaluation today.”

“Not everyone.”

“You lie.”

“Don’t overly presume. Look at you.” He avenged, “You broke the door, entered the room without a knock, no intention to apply decent greeting. For one of the most dedicated employees in this company, you must very well understand how to behave politely.”

Her soul was gripped away. The eyes on hers started flickering being cornered, “Yah, Jung Yong Hwa!”

Yong Hwa raised his curvy eyebrows to make a line up on furrow, waiting.

“Your staff decided to go, quit, left you! It’s about a month from now on before the music recording. What are you thinking by sending them out?” She spat, “It’s a drama soundtrack! Not just a bunch of crappy notes. It’s music with proper feeling that you won’t draw in a short time. And not with just the two of us.”

“I’m doing nothing, beside everyone has rights.” Yong Hwa talked in relax, “And I find no problem at all, with just the two of us.”

“What? Are you crazy?” She snapped, trying to control her voice not to screech higher. Seo Hyun’s chest thumped up and down faster as she tried to handle her emotion. This guy! What is he thinking now?! He makes everyone give up and now, he is becoming much delusional.

She finally broke, “Here. My work.” She handed him a stack of partiturs in rigid motion. “Shoot and mock me right before my eyes. Go.”

Yong Hwa was stunned before erupting into a laugh, harder by the second.

“Yah!” She was in total annoyed.

Hardly supressing his laughter, Yong Hwa finally calmed down to start a normal voice. “Seo Joo Hyun, do you want to learn something?”

“I have no plan to learn something from you.”

Finding it funny, he flashed a tickled smiled, “Well. I’m sure you’ve fed up enough reading the drama scripts, at least the particular part your song will be put in.”

“More than five times.”

“Right. Anyway, I’m reading your part—no, everyone’s part, at least tenth times for each.”

She choked.

He suddenly got up from his authoritative seat after short seconds, snapping after short silence, “We have somewhere to go.”

Before muttering any surprise protest, Yong Hwa already dragged her out by her right wrist.

*&^%$#@

 

Winter almost shifted fall in Seoul when she found the chill craped her skin. She was wrapped with thin shirt under the sweater, honestly not in coldness preparation. With a short pink scarf around her neck, she chose to hug herself by arms when the wind breezed in. In contrary Jung Yong Hwa, two steps away, already suit in warm coat with exact winter outfit.

She looked up the overcast sky, smelling the snow under her nose. Will it start tonight?

Click. Click. Click. Busily taking picture of high school students in the yard, Yong Hwa looked engulfed all by himself and nearly forgetting her.

“Are you being a stalker now?” Seo Hyun made a crack after some moment chose to stay silent.

He ignored.

Yong Hwa’s polaroid automatically printed some moments of the couple students, all she could oberserve. It caught the very intimation which could be shared between lovers only: holding hands, lovely pinching cheeks, feeding the lunch in so much affection, all.

“You personally know those students at your photos, don’t you?”

He should. Or else, he’s just acting ertly.

“No.” He answered absentmindedly as he stepped away, seeking another moment.

“Oh, you’re officially out of your mind, then.” She hissed cynitically, matching his pace however.

Yong Hwa said nothing as another student couple caught his attention: the boy’s hand landed on the girl’s back and they walked away along in that position. His Polaroid printed it out in just split seconds.

Seo Hyun shook his head as if the only one normal here was her.

“Do you get the permission to have a fling taking pictures here?”

“This is my almamater, anyway.” He sentenced blatantly, “And if I want, I could buy this school in a second with family power. So everyone could just shut up, if they’re annoyed.”

She made a face.

Honestly, Seo Hyun abruptly got flastered by the second Yong Hwa’s car being driven into this high school yard.

His high school, he said. Their high school.

Every memory from the past started resurfacing as she put so much attention to the detail: park, trees, students, gate, all. Eventhough the change by the period was inevitable, what should be remembered was still perfectly lingered inside her head. Jung Yong Hwa himself, a guitar, and his usuality to sleep on the desk in music room. Jung Yong Hwa who once scratched over her notes and fixed her first song, Jung Yong Hwa whom she chased all this time until her very last drop sweat, and the same Jung Yong Hwa who was standing right with her in their high school in this time, again. It gave her a soft thrill.

“We’ll follow them.” He pointed the last student couple he caught as he took Seo Hyun’s wrist, startling her.

She was too late to respond, defenselessly being dragged out, but awakenly agaped, “Where are we going?”

“We’ll do whatever that couple do.” Yong Hwa explained on the way.

“What?!”

“The drama script.” He started, “It’s about two high school students falling in love to each other.”

Her eyes flickered in registering the fact.

“We’re gonna play that role.”

And by the ring of the end of school hour, they already walked out of the gate.

*&^%$#@

 

What she felt afterwards was all nervousness.

By her right hand inside Yong Hwa’s left, slipping together under the warm of his pocket coat –just as the high student couple did- made her to shut in awkwardness. All she could do was matching to his pace, not losing the couple student path, and gave in everything. She wanted to shout out but she was confused how to reject this idea. She wanted to scream but she was drowned under strange feeling that creeped her heart to pound and forever pound. Controlling this race already drained all her concentration. Beside, she was too shivering to just tell a word. Coldness increased crazily.

“Are we going far?” She attempted to voice in normal tone, suppressing the stammer.

“I don’t know. We just follow them. This is such dumb game but it’s a must.”

A must? For who? Us? You’re absolute insane.

“I’m not in.” She muttered anyway, no intention to even take a fight.

“You must, this is command.” Yong Hwa blurted, throwing his authority.

Seo Hyun shrugged.

The air breezed faster and harder. She let out a cough as the cold wind suddenly stormed her face.

Yong Hwa was paused, discovering her shaking in a time. “You’re shuddering.”

“I’m just okay.” Seo Hyun tried to find her voice.

He released her hand and instead, started unbotonning his coat until the hooked line got free.

Her breath stopped as he wrapped her by it from shoulder to waist, bringing her to stay inside his coat, pressing her body against him. He literally hugged her with his arm encircling her on the coat.

Seo Hyun’s eyes looked like want to pop out from its socket.

“Those—those students didn’t do this.” She protested weakly, too stunned, too nervous even to look up at him.

He fixed her so her cheek was brushing his chest, “Your fault for not preparing winter suit in such a cold day.”

“Jung Yong Hwa-ssi—“

“Let’s go.”

So she was none against him anymore, and instead followed his pace, now slower. Her legs were walked in front of Yong Hwa’s so their steps sometime crushed in their way, making both to say sorry for the bump. In some moments, she swore for the earth, Jung Yong Hwa did lift her body up whenever his both arms engulfed her. She was swinging. By it they could maintain a pace rhythmically together, and didn’t lose the sight of the students also.

She felt suffocating underneath the coat, by his body’s heat, and specifically by his smell attacking her olfactory sense unforgivably. It was heart-racked inducer.

The student couple then stopped by the bus halte and the adult followed them behind. Right after they got in, they felt nothing but a bit regret.

Seo Hyun gulped as the bus was in full crowd. No seat, except standing for the bus hanger.

“Shouldn’t we get off?”

Yong Hwa threw a certain look, craned to seek a space, “No. We go for it.”

They started to form a cuddle so they could make a way through the crowd. He pressed her harder, guiding her to small place in the middle bus. The students were still at a sight, they already formed to hug each other on heels to stay balance.

“We don’t know where this bus brings us on.” Seo Hyun protested. There was just one bus hanger remain, they should chose who was the one gripping it out.

“It doesn’t matter.” Yong Hwa finally clutched his right hand on the hanger. In that time Seo Hyun was confused how to maintain her balance afterward.

“This is crazy.”

“We’re just starting.” The bus machine was . She was jerked to almost fall down due to the sudden movement. “Hold on me.”

She grabbed his free arm.

Unhappily the bus moved to an unsteady shake. She almost fell again after another jump they just passed. And again afterwards, almost thrice.

Yong Hwa inhaled after examining her struggling to stay upright as straight as possible. A guilty started to crawl.

“Encircle your arms on me.” He finally commanded.

She blinked.

Looking her staying motionless, he initiated to bring her arms hugging his waist, “There. Stay on me.” And by that time his right free arm engulfed her to move closer.

They were unisonly like one body in the middle of crowded passangers.

Her heart beat stopped to work, the irregular thump was gone for one second.

She shyly looked up to peek at him, curious for what he thought at this, she could say, intimate position. But Yong Hwa’s eyes landed on straight forwards, right outside the bus window, hiding his mind behind that usual rigid expression of him.

Another jump suddenly brought his chin down, brushing her nose smoothly.

She immediately dropped her eyes to the floor.

And Yong Hwa let out a nervous cough.

She glanced up to check on him, and discovering he already shot his eyes on hers. Startling, they both looked away.

The bus moved faster, bringing up some safe condition as the speed going steady. She kept bending her neck, avoiding his sight.

Yong Hwa hold her even tighter, even though he too tried hard not to being seduced by her smell. Her shampoo smell attacking him in a craze, for God sake.

His lips just tugged her lower cheeks while another jump crushed on the way.

But she got no chance to stay nervous because Yong Hwa immediately gripped her wrist, “Let’s go. The children already got off.”

*&^%$#@

 

They’re still in Seoul anyway.

Seo Hyun let out a sigh after peeking at his wristwatch. Just 20 minutes in a bus, but she felt like neverending.

They walked together, hand-in-hand –half in imitating the student couple, half in just coldness matter- and still following the couple.

They stopped at arcade game on their way. So the adult just followed behind, after taking at least two meters away, also started the game.

Yong Hwa seemed ecstatic. He rolled his sleeves to get ready, standing before the arcade, “This dumb date is getting interesting.” He mumbled for himself, before turning at her, “Yah, Seo Joo Hyun. What are you good at?”

“Arcade game? None.”

He smirked, “Well. Wanna try battle game?”

She glanced at the students, “The girl’s actually just watching. Oh. She bought ice creams.”

“We’ll modify that part.” Yong Hwa added. “The looser will buy the ice creams.”

Seo Hyun stared at Yong Hwa for a moment. Well. They came this far, taking a bus, hugging each other. What’s so hard to enjoy everything a little bit? At least for a game? She began to loosen up.

“It’s a deal.”

Yong Hwa laughed. The most sincere laughter she discovered today. “You love challenge, don’t you?”

“Loosing from Jung Yong Hwa was no where in my life principal.”

And by that time, with Kangaroo role she mistakenly chose, and by the abrupt smacking buttons she pressed everywhere, she luckily won. Free goguma ice cream was handed on her.

“I’m starting to love this goofy game.” She commented after they took a walk together, enjoying the ice creams. “Well, whatever your motive to drag me here, I’m in.”

Yong Hwa really let out a long guffaw

*&^%$#@

 

They stopped at the small restaurant nearby. The student couple ordered just a snack and desert, so they followed whatsoever that student couple did.

“Omo, omo. The guy caressed her cheeks.” Seo Hyun mumbled, glancing from five tables away the students sat, face-to-face with Yong Hwa in across, “Aish teenagers nowadays—“

She then paused in widened eyes, feeling a soft brush on her own cheeks. To find the truth, Yong Hwa landed his hands to tenderly caress her cheeks skin.

She was speechless enough, even to just a move. “What are you—“

“Following that guy.” Yong Hwa answered ignorantly. “Aish.” He pulled off his hands, leaving a sudden pink blush on Seo Hyun’s cheeks, “This is awkward.”

Seo Hyun just froze. This man! Jeonmal!

Then her eyes got even larger to find the next move those students took. She started to be uncontrollably nervous. They started kissing!

Seo Hyun threw her sight away in reflex. Yong Hwa also caught it.

He was just putting on small tickled smile, playfully teasing her, “Should we do that, Seo Joo Hyun?” He asked nonchalantly. Torturing her somehow could entertain him, “Should we kiss?”

She blinked, repeatedly, “W—what?”

Yong Hwa pointed to the couple, who was still on their lips-locked mode.

Seo Hyun sternly shook her head, “We have a line. No. That’s insane. This game has a line. We’ll make a line if there’s none anyway.”

“Yah. Don’t be too nervous.”

“I’m not—“

“Are you afraid to get a kiss from me?”

Jung Yong Hwa, what the hell storming into your brain right now?

She swallowed. Not loosing a pride. Not loosing a pride.

“No. Never.”

Yong Hwa clasped in victory, “Let’s make up a bet, then.”

She just waited motionless.

“Because I think, this is getting boring, so—“ Yong Hwa straightened up her position, “Here. We’ll follow them until—“ He began to peek at his watch, “Eight. One hour next. And if they do one more kiss, whatever the reason, we’ll imitate them.”

“You mean—we’re going to—?”

“Kiss.”

Silence.

A gasp from her.

“If you have that particular feeling for me, I won’t force you anymore, Seo Joo Hyun.” He handed down in pretense.

Hah! “You’re too confident.” She spat back, “Me? To you? No.” No?

“Then there’s nothing to be bothered about.” Yong Hwa concluded. “Basically, in theory, sharing a kiss is just two lips touched and—“

“Stop.” She palmed him, getting enough, “Fine. Let’s take a bet. I’m in. You’ll regret. You’ll fall later.”

Yong Hwa erupted, “You’re challenging me to compete who’s the best in kissing now?”

“No—“ ert mind! Guy is guy! Heeeeell.

“Well. However, we agree. If eight comes by the time and nothing happens, we go back.”

She inhaled a deep breath, nodding slowly.

“They’re going.” Yong Hwa exclaimed in a minute, gaining both of them to get ready.

The dumb bet just started and they took a heel for whatever surprise from that affection-displaying student couple.

*&^%$#@

 

“This is the worst.” Seo Hyun commented in disbelief, “A night club? High school students?”

They stood before the club, waver to go inside.

“What a journey.” Yong Hwa added. “We’re still at seven, club is still on its general hour. Everyone can go in.”

She heaved a breath. This crazy idea came this far, actually. “You’re right.”

Stepping into building, there’s not much extreme things to catch. Some groups of people gathered to share a talk, some took a chance to dance on the floor, typical. Watching the student couple already had fun on the dance floor, Yong Hwa pulled her to come after he released his coat and her without sweater to the official storage nearby.

“Let’s have some fun.” Yong Hwa said.

For some reason, he looked unquestionably stressful, yet distressed, gaining so much burden on his shoulder, beside all this random stuff he threw to her. He actually wanted to release something, Seo Hyun thought.

So she asked, “Do you often go to club?”

The music started to play. Medium beat. Seo Hyun found the rhytm and tried to match up. Yong Hwa almost stayed motionless.

He shook his head, “Just once.”

“When?”

“Days after my father’s incident.”

She understood. “And now. You want to pull out something?”

Yong Hwa scretched a thin smile, “Right now I’m fine. Why?”

“You drag me to this weird—no, this is super insane stuff.”

Instead of answering, Yong Hwa kept that smirk hanging on his face.

“What’s your real intention to start this game, Jung Yong Hwa?”

The beat changed to the faster one. Everyone was moving abruptly, swaying and wiggling like crazy. She closed her eyes to absorb the moment for seconds, and already found her bones to crack, thumped to stomp and . She brought her arms up, waving, down to joggle her body. She cupped her long hair up to expose her neck before releasing it in a way, swaying in y way.

She confronted Yong Hwa by moving closer, putting her hands on his shoulder, his chest, provocating him by her every movement. And Yong Hwa, surprisingly, followed her to be engulfed all by music. They’re giving in everything. They’ve been seduced, underneath the music control.

For long minutes. Around three or four songs. Until their breaths panted, drops of sweat wet their skin.

They reduced the motion slowly to regain any energy.

“What’s with this game? What’s your purpose?” The music induced her to encircle Yong Hwa’s neck by her arms. She asked, eyes on him. Now bravely, under the dim light, club light, everyone could be just different and more relax, more open, more free. Like her.

“I’m stucked.” Yong Hwa spilled, “I can’t compose even a proper song.”

She laughed, “My first time hearing you whine upon music.”

“High school theme, lovey dovey, teenagers, first love, first kiss, first-everything. Not so me.” Yong Hwa spat, “This drama is something my life had passed by, but still, I can’t dig up any memory of it to give me a hint of, well, high school date.”

“I never go on date in high school.” Seo Hyun bitterly flashed a smile, saddening somehow, “Well. It’s hard to compose a song on my parts: school date, exactly, without me experienced the same thing.”

Yong Hwa smiled.

Seo Hyun then snapped, realized something, “Wait. Is this the reason why you bring me into this stupid game? To help me find the feeling of high school date?”

“Your song is nearly perfect. I have a chance to read some parts of it.”

She stopped, craving for an answer, not a shift of conversation topic, “Jung Yong Hwa?”

“Well. Firstly, yes,” Then he whispered something in her ear, making Seo Hyun to laugh harder, uncontrollably.

I’m also nothing in experiencing school date.

His sentence kept to play and replay inside her mind. She was satisfied enough to hear the reason. Jung Yong Hwa being stucked between inspiration and experience, meet a hindrance on his way composing a song. This was record.

Their eyes locked for a moment after all the talk and laughter-released.

Heat music made everyone frontal. came near to his ear, sending a whisper for the difficulty to be heard of the loud song, “Why did you sweep everyone out?”

Yong Hwa could feel her chin to brush his neck, “I was just critizing their works.”

“Don’t be too rough. They hate you.” Seo Hyun added, her voice swayed the air to brush his ear harder.

He flashed a smile, whispering again, “If they’re really a musician, they won’t go anywhere.”

And she chose not to fight against him anymore.

Bing-o.” Yong Hwa muttered out of nowhere, eyes beaming another side of dance floor, “Our bet fails—“

Seo Hyun turned around at his direction to only discovering the student lovers already kissed each other passionately.

“—not to be done.” Yong Hwa finished, shifting his gaze from the couple to the girl before him.

She backed at him with no words, silently told him that’s she’s not a coward, not afraid of him.

Deep down inside, she was crazily fainted. She wanted to run, but another part of her mind, she craved Yong Hwa to grab her.

Instantly, in this very moment.

He held the gaze to her energy up while her breath went unsteady, felt lack of oxygen.

Then he snatched her face.

Under the dim light, club light, sparkle light, their lips united to crash in initial soft touch.

Before pressing more and more, craving for dominating, still in tender way. Seo Hyun closed her eyes, enjoying the contour of his lips. It was smooth, wet, and suffocating. Her heart was tighted and burned, she was jolted by big electricity all over the body. She was fully intoxicated by Yong Hwa’s moves.

She began to moan. And giving in. Welcoming his upcoming tounge to explore her inner mouth. Clashed, collided, then . Yong Hwa found a pleasure as he changed the angle to give the maximal maneuver to reach her. Feeling her deeper and deeper. He nibbled hers, tasting cherry blossom her lipgloss was.

Then he rushed her to go out of the room, faster and quicker. Their breaths panted really hard, surpressing the desire to keep on the pace.

Stopping on the empty corridor at the back building, he pressed her body against the wall, covering it by him, attacking her lips with hers for round two. He reached for her waist and she already put her hands to encircle his neck. The heat went to a peak as Yong Hwa’s lips crashed her more, making Seo Hyun to groan harder. She was released once and up for oxygen, while his lips run to move down her neck.

“Why me?” She struggled hard to grab her coarse voice.

“Hm?” Yong Hwa was pecking all tracks he made through the way her lips to neck.

“Why me to be dragged into this game?”

Yong Hwa stopped. He looked at her there in silence, examining Seo Hyun who was still in stir. He shook his head, “I don’t know. I can’t think of anyone else.”

She swallowed her saliva in a mixture with his lingering taste inside , trying to control the breath, “I want to go somewhere.”

Yong Hwa frowned.

“Now.”

*&^%$#@

 

It was ten while she was still scratching and scoring out her notes for the song she handed to Yong Hwa before, matching up the melody, trying the piano notes.

It’s been a while since the last day she could sit here, in school music room. It was the first time after seven years, she could sit right before the piano, with him on the desk, in the night.

She stopped to send Yong Hwa a smile. That guy was already faling a sleep on his favourite desk.

Just as in script.

Young love, high school, first love, first kiss –the passionate one-, holding hands, hugging, school date.. She could draw down what her heart told her for them all. After today.

So she translated them all.

She converted the warm of his hand onto five notes, she translated the kiss into some parts, she stained the notes by the feeling of burning and heart beating. She discovered the feeling on music, but she told her story also by music.

She paused when Yong Hwa’s phone started ringing.

And the man woke up in slight eyes some moments later, in a time.

“Yes?” He answered. It needed just one flip for him to fully awake, “Ne? I’ll be there. I’ll be there!”

Then what Seo Hyun knew afterwards, again, he took her by wrist and stepped her to run.

School in the night, but with all the lamps on, didn’t gave them such a thrill. It’s just a peace of silence.

“What happened?” She asked.

He pulled her closer to match his steps, “My father.” He answered.

Seo Hyun waited in gasp.

“He wakes up.”

And by that time they stepped out the building, he tightened up his grab, fully huddled her up to send a warmth.

And the snow started to fall towards them.