chapter 6

HOLD ME TIGHT

Both chanhee and minsoo waited worriedly out the emergency room. They wore variety of emotions on their face as they grew anxious within the pass hours. Finaly, the doctor came out of the room, meeting the two furious men.

Chanhee rose from his seat, making his way nearer the doctor “how is he?”

“May I speak to the relative of Lee Byunghun?”

“We are his cousins” Minsoo immediately answered.

“Alright then” the doctor sigh “The patient has lost a lot of blood from the wound on his back. Seems like he was beaten with whip and it is bad in places. It will take few weeks to heal but there some that may scar. We have found quite dosage of heroin in his blood and there is also enough evidence to confirm that he was ually abused. I suspect it happened several times before and he was assaulted repeatedly and without mercy.”

Chanhee froze. His throat feel like something was suddenly clogging it, restricting him from being able to utter any word more. The truth hit Chanhee in the face and he stifled a gasp of horror. “Byunghun was..?” he whispered. In mere seconds, disbelief had melted into a darker emotion.

Minsoo on the other hand had fist clenched and his shoulder quivered visibly. He cursed under his breath as he had his head bowed, hiding his face from Chanhee’s view.

“However” the doctor continued “We have cleaned and wrapped all cuts and bruises that needed it. We gave him all possible medication to quicken his recovery, but…”

“But what?”

“The drug has spread in his blood and he hasn’t showed any sign of movement or acknowledgement besides the faint moves of his rising chest. He doesn’t seem encouraging his own body to recover and he could be very much dead if not for his heart functioning.

Chanhee swallowed out, gather so much input into his head could make him dizzy enough. “What are you saying?!”

“I’m sorry but we have tried our best. Now it’s all up to him. I’m afraid we can do nothing else than to wait.”

+++++

 

There in the white room that was the epitome of a hospital, was a bed at the window with a fragile looking boy in. He seemed to be sleeping as his arms lay on the blanket while the rest of his body was tucked under the blanket. Aside of nasal cannula takes place, his face was unharmed as you can see how well he looks like he wasn’t injured at all. He looked cleaner now as all the blood was away and the wounds were tended to, but it was still a frightening sight. Apart of the visible skin, there was hiding the reddish slash, deep and thick lines of whipping mark on the boy’s back. Not to mention the other part that was underneath the blanket were fully covered with bruises.

Chanhee held Byunghun hand’s in his own. Minsoo was nowhere to be seen. He left when the doctor allowed them to see Byunghun. Chanhee couldn’t think of anything else he could do nor that he bothered where the older might disappeared. He was only concerned deeply of Byunghun’s condition. He watched fervently over his lover sleeping form. Byunghun was so pale that it was difficult to Chanhee to tell the difference between his skin and the white hospital gown he was dressed in.

“There is also enough evidence to confirm that he was ually abused. I suspect it happened several times before and he was assaulted repeatedly and without mercy.”

“The drug has spread in his blood and he hasn’t showed any sign of movement or acknowledgement besides the faint moves of his rising chest.”

“He could be very much dead if not for his heart functioning.”

It hurts him inside. Chanhee let the urge of tears fall from his eyes once he remembered the doctor words. He squeezed Byunghun’s hand and lifted his head. Anyone could see the pale face was full of depression and exhaustion from the latter. Mentally, he could see his lover was hurt, but he don’t know what to do to help his lover out from his misery.

“Just who did this to you?!! Who is it?!!!” he cried, alone.

++++

 

FLASHBACK

Closing behind as he entered the boy’s room, Niel smirk looking Byunghun crumpled on floor, looking at him with his terrifying eyes.

“My my Byunghun, you know you cannot run from me, right?” he said in a mocking questioning tone, making Byunghun shudder. The fact that Byunghun can’t say anything to deny it, he kept himself in silence as he wait for a hit that might meet his skin in any second.

“Answer me Byunghun!” Niel yelled but to his annoyance, the latter still keep his mouth shut.

Niel raised in anger as he slapped the boy across the face. His eyes darkened with rage and anger. He glared deadly at the boy and hissed “You will obey me or you may be punished, severely”

Byunghun started to feel his fear rising as that venom slipped from Niel’s mouth and he began shiver violently. His thought strayed to his lover, silently praying that Chanhee would not be home in the meantime to watch his weak and pathetic side.

Suddenly Niel started hitting him with no warning as he let out a small shriek of pain. He kept hitting him severely alternating with a kick once in a while. Byunghun was cradled in a ball and laid on his side as his arms were using as shield, trying to protect himself from any kicks on the head. His chin was whipped up and a hard cold lip was pressed fiercely against his own, sharp fang-like teeth biting into his mouth. Byunghun winced and tried to struggle away but Niel holding him possessively tight wouldn’t allow it.

“N-no” Byunghun whined silently, pulling himself onto the back of his elbows. Just then, Niel was again on top of him, tracing his tongue from the bottom of the boy’s neck while his hand teasing around under his shirt. “You’re mine” Niel whispered into Byunghun’s ears as he enjoyed himself, tracing his fingers up the boy’s throat.

“Think of it that you has disobeyed me, I shall make this time of romance between us will never leave your mind. It could be exciting that it will forever haunt you” Niel laugh histerically “Keep in your mind Byunghun, you’ll always be mine.”

Fear.

Byunghun’s body shivered as Niel continued to torture him. Tears brewed in the corner of his eyes. Niel smirked, the kind of smirk that said he owned the boy in front him. Suddenly Byunghun eyes grew wider as he a nail has been stands out in Niel’s hold. Not reach a minute, Byunghun bite back a grunt of pain as the rusty nail has stuck out on his hand.

“This heroin isn’t much baby. I just want you to enjoy this moment”

The weight slammed down onto Byunghun and something below was hard against his stomach. greedily for the air, his mind blank as the drug has taken it action through his blood, Byunghun wanted to cry.

Niel over Byunghun’s lips and forced his tongue to dig deep into the hot mouth, completely devouring the curves inside. Fighting the urge of his conscious to slip out, Byunghun tried to close his mouth but the latter wouldn’t let him.

Suddenly Niel pulled back, sneered down with a hiss.

“There is someone else! Who is it?!!!!”

Byunghun froze, shaking. There’s nothing he could think of. Silent was only his answer.

“I could taste someone else inside you!!!! Say it or I’ll make you face the misery!” Niel’s tone grew louder and fiercer as he kicked Byunghun once again, on his stomach. Byunghun cried out in pain, tears streaming from his eyes.

“You dare not answer me!”

Byunghun heard the latter ped his leather jacket. From his blurry sight, he could see Niel walked up to him with something he not sure what it is. He lifted his chin with the end of it to let him feel the texture.

“I think making you overdose is not enough to teach you a lesson.” He said with an evil grin “You have been used to this one, but I feel like I’m gonna make it rough this time” he said with a thunderous crack against Byunghun waist. His body swung and it took all of his energy to hold back a scream.

“This is what you get when you betrayed me!” Niel said taunting him.

Whack

“You are mine”

Whack

“No one can have you”

Whack

“I owned you Byunghum!!”

Whack

“You only mine”

Whack

“ONLY MINE!!!”

Byunghun flinch and tried to breathe through the pain. His back was aches much. He could feel his flesh slicing open.

Byunghun cried out as his back met the hard cold floor. Niel was pulling his jeans off, brutally parted the boy’s leg. Somehow Byunghun found a tiny bit of strength and began struggling.

Niel laughed in agony, watching the boy protested as he pulled off the last layer of Byunghun’s bottom. Abruptly, a fresh wave of agonizing pain jolted through Byunghun’s body as Niel deep inside, without warning.

Tears keep escaping his eyes yet again and his vision was all blurry as he was high, fading away likes a water drop in the summer heat.

++++

 

“AHN DANIEL!!” Niel was enjoying his night when the door burst opened, revealing the angry Minsoo stepping in.

“Oh look who’s here..it’s my dear brother, Minsoo” Niel’s voice sung out. “Have a seat bro”

Minsoo clenched his jaw. He can’t believe Niel could do this far. Byunghun was almost killed yet Niel is sitting in his room, enjoying his tea like he has done nothing to the poor boy.

“How dare you!!” Minsoo growled as his arms jerked, grabbing the younger by his collar.

“Is this how you approach your ‘long time no see’ cousin bro?”

“He almost dead and I know it was you who did this!”

“Easy bro easy. He almost dead, doesn’t mean that he’s already dead”

“This is last warning. You hurt him and I’ll send you to where you supposed to stay”

Black eyes stared to the orbs. Niel smile wide. “You sure you want to send me off?”

“You stop taking your medicine, you harm Byunghun and your recovery was fake. I am sure to send you”

“Cool” Niel grinned, moves inch closer toward the older and whisper through his ear “Come and catch me, if you dare”