chapter 5

HOLD ME TIGHT

Dum Dum Dum Dum..the music drummed hard into the young master’s ears. It is Niel another night in a nightclub. With all the noises, Niel looking around only to find Hena, one of his girls walking toward his way.

“Well well look at you with those sour face” Niel spotted two cocktails in her hands. “for you!”

“Don’t want”

“Come on babe, just drink. You came here to have fun, didn’t you?” With a smirk curved on her lips, she emptied her cocktail in a few gulps. And as though what she had in the other hand, Niel seize the glass and swallowed the drink in one-go.

“So tell me, what bothers you?” 

“None of your business. Now get me another glass” Niel ordered as the women obeyed him with a smile widen on her face. Niel didn’t even sure himself why made him so gloomy for the day. Thinking about a boy name goes by Byunghun will only made him angry and furious.

“There you go” the women came with another glass of cocktail.

Niel got shot after shot that was given by Hena until he started to see two Hena laughing and dancing. His head though, already felt heavy and his mind seems alleviated.

Byunghun

He saw him…

Smiling, laughing, dancing

Byunghun..

He smelt good. It’s vanilla.

Facing the women in front of him. He could sense the fragrance, the smell of vanilla. “Dance with me”

The women laughed, throwing her head backwards, displaying her long white neck. Niel couldn’t take his eyes off her. The woman in front of him isn’t the women herself in his eyes. It’s Byunghun that he is looking at. He sees Byunghun.

She placed Niel’s hand on her hips, locked her arms around his neck and then delicately started to move. Realize with certainty that his courage reached the new levels, Niel led the dance a few seconds after letting her doing it. He saw her smile, most likely he saw Byunghun smiling in his arms.

It’s good to have you smiling like this rather than to see your frightening eyes threw at me.

+++

 

The morning was difficult. Niel’s hangover made him wake with an annoying headache and a tons like weight body that he could barely support himself. He looked around, dumbfounded when he heard a moan at his left.

There sleeping beside him was a women. Hena if he could remember.

And I’m drunk again! He laughed.

Niel’s eyes couldn’t help but scanning the slender body which only half was covered with a blanket.

“How could I think you as him?” he smirk, turning around toward his phone that stand on the small table beside his bed, he pushed a certain number of certain people on the line.

“Yes?”

“The women, make sure she had her out of my bed once I’m done showering”

“Got it” He cut the line and stand up, making his way to the bathroom.

+++

 

Byunghun walked quietly in the hallway toward his room before he heard the doorbell rang that made him turn back to the way of front door. He was left alone in the house while Minsoo and Chanhee had their own business things outside.

He calmly opened the door then his eyes fell on the person standing at the doorway. He stood rooted on his spot for a while before slowly taking a step backward in order to get himself as far as possible from the person.

“Hey darl” the man said, smirk never left his lips for how long Byunghun had known him.

“M..Master” Byunghun stuttered.

“Surprised to see me? Why don’t you come yesterday? How could you make me wait for a day? You know I am impatient, don’t you?”

“I..I..’m sssorry master. I..I’m not feeling well that’s why I..” couldn’t finished his word as Niel placed his finger on the boy lip to shuss him.

“Ya ya I got it. I forgive you for not showing up yesterday my love. But you know you have to pay for your mistake right?”

“…” was his response.

The door closed as Niel dragged Byunghun roughly into his room. Knowing what the outcome of such a situation would be, Byunghun has prepared himself. It could be harsh this time. He knows well how cruel Niel could be and he prepares everything to accept his punishment.

+++

 

Breaking on the ground

He felt cold and lifeless

His body stung and his eyes full of unshed tears threatening to spill over again in any second

You have gotten soft

A fear filled sob in the dark corner

I must tame you, so u listens to me like a good boy

Byunghun felt his body shaking and every step he took was more painful than the last. He saw he close to the door, he smile while opening the door to welcome whoever it was outside.

Chanhee smile bright once he see the love of his life standing in front him. “Sorry I’m late. How are you doing today?”

Byunghun smile again and let his hand pull down on the man’s chin. He quickly captured Chanhee’s soft lips hungrily and began to devour inside his hot mouth. Chanhee moaned from Byunghun’s move but he leaned in, wrapping his arms around the boy petite body and pulled him closer to his. Byunghun gripped onto latter’s yellow shirt tightly as the taller boy become more forceful with his tongue.

Byunghun’s head throbbing painfully while his downward burning. After a battle and Chanhee of course being the victor, they both broke apart when Chanhee sense something was wrong about his lover.

Byunghun looks paler and for some reason, he was struggling to regain his breath. “Byunghun what’s wrong?” Chanhee asked in panicked. Byunghun suddenly fell against the latter’s chest, one hand still gripping tightly to his shirt and the other over his stomach.

“Byunghun come on! What’s wrong with you?!!” Chanhee asked more loudly letting his arm loosely around the boy back until he realize something wet on his palm.

What is it? Wait…

Chanhee eyes widened while looking over his hand that use to support Byunghun’s back.

Blood!

Byunghun cannot support himself any longer as his body gave away and fell limply on the other boy. The frail boy was shivering like crazy while his shirt that covered his back was painted with his own blood.

“Byunghun!” Chanhee cried, holding the boy tight but as careful as possible not to hurt the boy further. He stared in horror as Byunghun head fell to his side. Hands trembling as he reached for Byunghun wrist to check his pulse. It was there, but very faint. His tears have already fall on his lover face but the latter did not flinch at all.

He grabbed his phone, dialing Minsoo. Once the other on the line, he screamed in terror franticly. “MINSOO..HYUNG! BYUNGHUN IS DYING!” Minsoo eyes widened when he received the news. After telling the boy to calm down and promised him to be home quick, he hung up his cell and grabbed for his keys.

Chanhee place both of his hands on Byunghun’s chest and pumped. Nothing came out in response; he opened Byunghun’s mouth and closed his nose to give him CPR. 10 minutes passed and Chanhee still giving CPR. “Come on Byung hang in there, don’t u dare die on me!!” He pumped more and more on Byunghun’s chest.

A minute later he heard sound of a car pull close.

“Chanhee” Minsoo said getting to Byunghun’s side. He placed his finger under the unconscious boy’s nose. “Quick, help me get him in the car” he directed Chanhee as they were up and moving Byunghun to the back seat. “You stay with him and give him CPR if his pulse starts to go down” With a nod, Chanhee did as what he asked for. He was shaking to death with absolute fear for his lover. Minsoo drove like mad to get to the nearest hospital.

Squeezing tight on the younger’s hand, Chanhee tears cannot stop falling.

Please Byunghun…don’t leave me

 

 

 

 

truth to be saying

i'm not happy

i am frustrated

i am not really excited for their comeback

i know i'll be disappointed 

i cried when i heard the news

however i should be happy for him

although without TEENTOP, he will always be no 1 to me, in my heart

i will always love and support him

because of the love...i think i should continue to write right?

at least here, Ljoe will never leave TEENTOP

-love for LJOE-