I Am Not An Easy Guy

Boy In Luv

I Am Not An Easy Guy!

2015/11/30

 

There is clearly something wrong with Yoongi that he doesn't want to tell the others.

 

He was always a little more distant, a bit more reserved, sure, but lately something must have happened.

 

At least that's what Seokjin thinks.

 

He hasn't talked to the others about it, let alone Yoongi, but he sees the other change.

 

When they were all playing basketball, Yoongi was off habit and everyone noticed, but they just shrugged it off.

 

Not Seokjin though.

 

Maybe it is because he is the oldest of them, but he often feels obligated to watch out for his friends.

 

Trying to make sure everyone is happy and relaxed.

 

 

So he started watching the second oldest a little closer.

 

And Yoongi doesn't seem comfortable at all.

 

Quite the opposite. Always looking around nervously. Nearly as if..as if he is afraid of something...

 

or someone.

 

So one day Seokjin decided to skip class, so he could follow Yoongi around.

 

It's not like he doesn't trust the other, Seokjin is just afraid that the smaller boy doesn't want to bother his friends with his problems.

 

 

So Seokjin always walked some steps behind Yoongi, hiding unobtrusive behind walls when the younger takes a break from walking.

 

Suddenly he hears him yell at someone.

 

“JUST STOP COMING TO ME! I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ANYTHING ABOUT THAT!!”

 

He then hears how Yoongi runs off, heavy steps getting away and some light ones approaching his direction.

 

Seokij waits for the person who made Yoongi angry, so he can put them in their place.

 

He already made up the words he will throw at the other, making sure Yoongi will never get annoyed again, when this someone turns around the corner.

 

 

A girl?

 

This tiny girl can't be the person who affects Yoongi so much. Who makes him so much trouble.

 

But it is.

 

Seokjin doesn't know how to react and the girl is already on her way past him, when he gets his grip back together and pushes her against the wall.

 

 

“HEY! What are you doing?” he asks. Scared.

 

She just made Yoongi, the boy who doesn't get stressed out by anything, yell at her and now she is scared of him?

 

What is this?

 

“What did you do to my friend?”

 

“I don't know what you're talking about.”

 

“DON'T GIVE ME THIS !” Seokjin slams on of his fists to the wall next to her head and she flinches.

 

“I..I didn't do anything. Just talked with him.”

 

“And what about.”

 

The girl nervously looks to the ground.

 

“I asked you a question.”

 

“ABOUT LEAVING THIS SCHOOL!” she now yells right back at him and Seokjin back off a bit, surprised by her outburst.

 

“He hates it here! The only reason he doesn't leave are you and the others! But it's not fair that he is giving up on his own life so you have a good one! Did you ever think about him?”

 

“What?”

 

“Haven't you noticed? How he hates it!?”

 

“We all do!”

 

“Do you? Then why are all of you still here? Because Yoongi would like nothing more than leaving this ty place!”

 

“You don't seem too enamored towards this place yourself.”

 

“You can't compare him with me. I am just a normal girl. Going to a normal school. Getting a normal job later on. Making my parents not overly proud but not sad either. That's all this life has to offer for me! But Yoongi? Or even all the others! All of you! You have so much more to live for! What do you get out of going to this school? Nothing! So why are you're here? All depressed and annoyed, when you could be out there with your friends doing something you can be proud of and happy about?”

 

And for once, Seokjin is speechless.

 

He just looks at her.

 

Not with hate anymore.

 

But with recognition.

 

 

“Come with me.”

 

“What?”

 

But Seokjin has already grabbed her arm and is now pulling her after him.

 


WORDS: 673

PUBLISHED: 16/02/09

Have you guys realised where I get the titles from?

muhahahaha

have a nice day^^