You Make Me Into A Loser

Boy In Luv

You Make Me Into A Loser!

 

2015/11/21

 

„Hobi.“

 

„Yes?“

 

„Let's play basketball!“

 

„What?“ the older boy turns around laughing.

 

“You know this class is starting in three minutes.”

 

“Yes.”

 

“And you still want to play?”

 

“Yes.”

 

He looks at Taehyung for a moment.

 

“What? You don't want to?” The latter asks and Hoseok laughs again.

 

“I was just thinking who should get the others and who the ball.”

 

“My job is done.”

 

 

 

Hoseok laughs, “Alright, alright, I'm going to catch the guys.”

 

And that's exactly what he does before all of them meet in the unused gym.

 

“God, how much I missed all of you.” Jimin says while entering the basketball field as the last person.

 

And then they start playing.

 

First very controlled and concentrated.

 

They enjoy not only their time together but also the opportunity to do something they like.

 

To put all their energy, all their thoughts into something they really want to do.

 

Not being forced.

 

Not being judged.

 

Just being themselves.

 

So they all run around,trying to get the ball, passing it to their teammates, yelling commandos at each other.

 

And most importantly they laugh wholeheartedly.

 

But as the time goes on, their movements get sloppier and the laughter gets louder.

 

If someone would come in in this very moment, he wouldn't be able to tell what game the boys are playing.

 

Hoseok just caught the ball and is now running away with it while screaming hysterically,

 

followed by two protesting boys under the names of Jimin and Namjoon.

 

Seokjin just lies on his stomach in the middle of the hall, singing a song he heard on the radio.

 

And Taehyung having Jungkook pressed to him and cuddling him all over while the maknae tries to escape.

 

 

 

But where is Yoongi?

 

Hoseok realizes that the others are close to get to him, so he throws the ball to the last boy.

 

Yoongi catches it effortlessly and teases the other about it because they aren't able to get it back anytime soon.

 

Yoongi is sitting relaxed on the basketball hoop, just taking in the sigh of the other crazy people in the gym.

 

 

 

They are such dorks.

 

All of them.

 

His dorks.

 

 

After some pouting from Jimin, Yoongi throws the ball down again and the others start playing a little more.

 

A little more of actual basketball.

 

Just without Yoongi.

 

He only takes part in the game, when the ball is flying towards his hoop and he has to cover himself, so he doesn't get hit.

 

 

The next time the boys stop their game is when Namjoon threw the ball into nowhere thinking that Jungkook was standing there, because it's already to dark to see anything.

 

Of course there is no light in the gym.

 

Why would there?

 

It's not used anymore.

 

So the boys decide to settle down and relax a little after their game.

 

“This was soooooo fun!” exclaims Taehyung while spreading his body like he is a starfish with his head in the lap of his favorite dancer.

 

“I know, we should have done this some months ago.” Hoseok agrees while ruffling the orange locks in his lap which leads Taehyung to turn his head and cuddle into his stomach.

 

“But it's strange, that Yoongi didn't play that much. I thought basketball was his thing..” Namjoon lets his thoughts wander and the others agree.

 

This is really strange, Seokjin realizes, what Namjoon said is absolutely right.

 

Yoongi LOVES basketball. Why wasn't he playing with them.

 

He might check this out later, not now though, he is to exhaust.

 

“YOONGIIII~~” Jimin yells, “Come Here! We're Finished Playing!!”

 

And when the called boy joins the group, they talk some more, enjoy their time together and try forget everything else for a moment.

 

Until they fall asleep.

 

Taehyung cuddling close with Hoseok.

Seokjin resting his head on one of Namjoons arms, while Jungkook has his head on the blondes tummy

 

and Yoongi spooning Jimin right next to them.

 

The first night since a long time in which all of them fell asleep peacefully, not having nightmares or sleeping problems, not being afraid to wake up the next morning to the exact same day, which they detest.

 


WORDS: 701

PUBLISHED: 2015/01/09

I don't have a lot to say today..

Just check out the chapter before if you haven't..and well, enjoy your day^^