Say What You Want

Boy In Luv

2015/12/16

 

„You know, I'd say now or never.” Yoongi voices his thoughts for the blonde boy next to him.

 

“I don't no if we're ready yet.”

 

“What the are you talking about? Of course we're ready! We've been ready nearly half a year by now.”

 

 

But the elder just scratches his head and looks to the floor.

 

Then he mumbles, nearly too quiet, “I don't know if I am ready.”

 

The smaller shakes his head understandingly before putting a hand on Namjoons shoulder showing his support in a simple action.

 

“You are ready. Come on, be honest with yourself. You hate this place just as much as everyone else of us. So let's get this over with an then we can go. Somewhere we don't feel as useless...somewhere people actually want us to be, need us to be. Even when it's just us seven, everywhere is a better place for us than this excuse of a school.”

 

Namjoon looks at the other with thankful eyes. “Then we should go, right?” he asks rhetorically, before pushing the other boy aside so he can make his way along the floor towards the radio station he is working at.

 

 

“Could at least have said thank you.” Yoongi mumbles for himself before going into the other direction, just to where all of them are supposed to meet.

 

 

In another room not far from where the two friends just parted, five other boys are already waiting in the cold of an unheated classroom.

 

 

“They should have started some minutes ago. Why don't I hear anything yet?” Hoseok asks a little concerned for his friends. “You don't think, that someone found out, before they even started, don't you?”

 

“Don't be such a scaredy cat, Hobi, I'm sure everything is going well.” the eldest of the group says before a silence occures.

 

When suddenly the light next to the speaker in a corner of the room goes on.

 

 

And with that Namjoons voice can be heard all over the school.

 

Saying things which are nothing but brutally true.

 

 

The boys smiles when just a second later, the two missing boys make their way through the door.

 

 

“Hey, took you awhile.”

 

“Yeah, sorry about that.” Namjoon says but he wears a grin on his face nonetheless.

 

“So, what now?” Jimin asks his friends and everybody shrugs.

 

“You know...” Yoongi states, “I feel like we should go with a bang.”

 

That makes Taehyung giggle, “Don't we already? With the things Namjoon recorded and the whole school hearing right now.”

 

“Yeah, but that's not the kind of bang that I mean.” the small boy says sheepishly.

 

“Let's destroy this place like it tried to destroy us.” and with that he takes a chair and throws it through the room, right against the blackboard.

 

 

And yeah, maybe a normal reaction would be to stop him from doing such childish and unmature thing, but hey, in the end, they ARE kids, aren't they?

 

So instead of stopping the other, they all join in and start throwing around chairs and desks while they're jumping around and just having fun.

 

 

They play along like this until the whole room is not recognisable as a classroom any longer and they are all out of breath.

 

“That was fun.” Taehyung comments with a smile on his lips and the others nods.

 

“True, but guys, we should probably be going now, before someone finds us.” Seokjin explains and he is right. So everyone starst running along the halls, leaving the classroom behind them and right outside of the building, away from the school. Away from their suffering.

 


Okay guys, real talk now.

First of all I'm very very sorry for not continuing for so long. I just don't like how this story turned out and I was really upset with myself because of it. And honestly speaking the only reason I continued it, was because I know how ty it is if a story just gets stopped in the middle and I didn't wanted to be one of those auhtors, and second because of the comments of Kaisoolicious and JungKookiesWifie, so you can thank them xD

But yeah. This was probably the last story from this series and I hope you're okay with that. You can know picture their better life out of the school and finally free and together ♥

If I ever continue it, I will do it completely differntly, but no promises there, alright?

Well, yeah, i hope you don't hate me too much, because I love you all ♥♥♥

Bye, until we meet again^^