How Should I Change For You?

Boy In Luv

How should I change for you?

 

 

2015/11/05

 

Kim Namjoon! Kim Taehyung! Park Jimin! Please come to the principals office.”

 

It's the announcement heard over the speakers in the school corridors which lets called boys look up in surprise.

 

And here I was thinking we got one peaceful break together. Guess not.”

 

Let's see what crazy we are supposed to have done now.”

 

The boys chuckle.

 

What else can they do?

 

In a school hated by everyone, all you have left is making fun of those exact people.

 

Too afraid to be fair.

 

 

After the three made their way to the office, one after one goes in, hearing their new “punishments”.

 

It's strange to call it punishment, when actually the boys never did something wrong.

 

Or at least not during the past few days.

 

They weren't the best students, that's true.

 

But that isn't a valid reason to receive that much penalisation.

 

 

Jimin goes in first, coming right out after two minutes.

 

He is a nice guy. Probably the nicest out of all of them. He wouldn't talk against the teachers, knowing that they didn't know any better.

 

I've got toilet duty for four weeks starting now. I see you later guys.”

 

He grins at the other two before running away.

 

I don't know if I could stay this strong without him.” Taehyung admits.

 

I understand what you mean. He is still so happy and carefree, it's enviable.”

 

 

A second later Taehyung is getting called inside.

 

WHAT IS THIS BULL?”

 

 

Namjoon can hear the orange head even from his place outside the room and laughs silently.

 

This boy.”

 

He might not be the good hearted type of person like Jimin is, but Namjoon couldn't imagine a life without him any more either.

 

Without neither of the boys.

 

 

Kim Namjoon, please come inside.”

 

He exchanges one last glance with Taehyung who just steps out of the room, furious.

 

Then Namjoon goes into the office and sits down on a small chair earning a disapproving look from the principal.

 

What do I need to do this time?” he asks.

 

The old man sighs.

 

Namjoon. I know you're not a bad person. You are very intelligent. But those friends of yours-”

 

If you only want to say bad things about my friends, I'm gonna leave.”

 

No, okay. Look. I want to give you a chance. You get the job of the school radio. Make something out of it.”

 

And what exactly? It's not like I am allowed to say something or make people listen to good music. The only thing I'm gonna do is put in a CD with old songs.”

 

Yes. Do this and nothing else. You understand me?”

 

 

Yes.”

 


WORDS: 443

PUBLISHED: 15/12/05