Hold Me Tight Before I Kiss You

Boy In Luv

Hold Me Tight Before I Kiss You

 

2015/12/16

 

Taehyung and Hoseok spend the whole day together just relaxing on a big couch.

 

Why should they bother going to their classes when they're going to quit anyway?

 

So they just lie around, read some books and wait for their signal.

 

 

The signal they made up with the others.

 

The signal which will end it all.

 

 

But at the moment, they seem still far from that.

 

So right now Taehyung is lazily reading a comic while the elder is dozing off every now and then.

 

 

It's very quite but the silence isn't bothering the orange head, if anything, he thinks it's relaxing.

 

So he closes his comic and straightens himself once before lying down comfortably, clsoing his eyes.

 

 

He doesn't know for how long he actually slept, but too soon he get woken up by some loud noises coming from the speakers on the wall.

 

“Nghh~” he let's out an annoyed sound.

 

Nop. He won't move. Not just yet. It's too early, he is too tired.

 

Just five more minutes.

 

“Tae~~” his favorite voice whispers and suddenly he can feel a warm body next to his.

 

“Tae, we have to go.”

 

“Just a second...”

 

The older let's out a soft giggle, filling Taehyungs body with butterflies.

 

How can someone laugh that angelic, he wonders before his thoughts get interrupted by fingers tickling his chin.

 

 

“Hobi~~please~~”

 

“You're very cute, Tae, but we really have to go now. Come on.”

 

With that the brunette stands up taking one of his dongsaengs hands in his, helping him up as well.

 

“You forget what we're gonna do now?”

 

The younger rubs his eyes free from sleep, “Of course not..”

 

“Then come on!”

 

And then Hoseok runs out of the room and along the corridors, never letting go of the others soft hand.

 

 


WORDS: 306

Guys, I'm really sorry for not updating for a while, but the thing that I'm working on another story at the moment (and uni is killing me, but that's someting else...)

It's Dark Paradise (just if you'
re interested...)

I won't abondem this story, I could never!! But I kinda see it as my big project, so everytime I write another story, I will update less frequently here (You may have already noticed...)

So yeah, when Dark Paradise is finished I probs will spend some more time on this one before starting a new story then I will have a little break in this one again :) I hope you understand :*

Thanks for all your support and love, it always makes my day^^

Enjoy some Vhope in this chapter 


Bye Bye <3